Aquarius (f) X Scorpio (m) Underwater Kiss

Aquarius POV:

   Gemini was hosting another party this weekend and I decided to go. I went to my closet and opened the door, I picked out a white and silver top, black jeans, and white converse. Then I curled my aquamarine hair and tied it in a side ponytail. I grabbed my phone off my desk and walked out the front door.

   Inside Gemini's house, I went to the kitchen and grabbed a soda before heading back to the living room where everyone else was.

   "Let's play truth or dare!" shouted Gemini as she sat down on the floor. The rest if the zodiacs and I walked over and took a seat, I sat between Virgo and Pisces.

   " Gemini you go first." Leo said. "Ok, Sagittarius truth or dare?" Gemini asked.

   "Dare." responded Sagittarius. "Alright then, Sagittarius I dare you to stick a fork in your hair and call yourself a unicorn." Gemini said.

   Sagittarius walked into the kitchen and a minute later he came back with a fork in his hair. "I'm a unicorn!" he claimed. We all laughed as he pranced around the room.

   "Scorpio truth or dare?"  Sagittarius asked. I looked over at Scorpio, with his messy black hair, handsome face, and secretive personality, I thought he was so attractive and I loved his bad boy attitude. I secretly had a crush on him.

  "Dare" Scorpio's voice said bring out of my thoughts. "Right, your dare it to jump into the pool with your clothes on."Sagittarius announced.

   We all walked outside to the screened in pool, the pool was approximately 15 feet wide, 40 feet long and 12 feet deep in one end and 5 deep on the other.

   Scorpio took off his socks and shoes and his black jacket, he was still wearing a dark gray t-shirt and black jeans.

   Right before Scorpio jumped into the water, Aries came behind him and shoved him into the water.

    When when Scorpio surfaced, I kept on the edge of the pool in front of him. "You ok?" I asked, "Yep I'm fine." he answered.

   I offered Scorpio my hand, with the intention of helping him out of the pool. But instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the pool!

   As I fell in, Scorpio pulled me into an underwater kiss. I was surprised at first but then started to kiss back.

   Eventually, we had to surface for air and we were created with the sound of clapping. "Congrats! You two dating now!" asked Leo. I looked at Scorpio, "Well, do you wanna go out?" he asked. "Here's my answer." I said before passionately him passionately.

   The kiss was wonderful, I felt so happy and a bit lightheaded but it was worth it.

   "So is that a yes?" Scorpio questioned, I playfully slapped his shoulder. "You know what my answer is." I said while smiling.

   "Ok lovebirds, kissing time's up!" Leo's voice shouted. "What?" I asked as I turned around just in time to see Leo holding a hose. Uh oh.

   Splash! Leo had just sprayed water all ofer my face! "Leo! You so going to get it!" I screamed. I swam to the edge of the pool and hopped out.

   Leo dropped the hose as started to run, I grabbed the hose and chased after him. Everyone cracked up watching me spray Leo with water.

   By the time I had finished with my revenge, Leo, Scorpio, and I were soaking wet. The rest of the zodiacs had small splashes of water in them, they had accidentally got hit by water as I had chased Leo.

   "Alright we should head in." Taurus said. "Yeah it's getting late, it's 5 pm." Virgo said. Every started getting up from the pool deck.

   Just the I had an extremely funny idea, I walked up to Scorpio and told him my idea, he smirked.

   We ran as fast as we could to all the other zodiac signs and pushed them into the pool. "Scorpio, Aquarius! You two better run!" Virgo and Libra said while smiling creepily.

   Scorpio and I made eye contact, "Time to run!" we shouted while running into the house with the rest of the zodiacs chasing us.

    I laughed as we continued to run, I smiled. I just couldn't wait until the next time we held a party.