Day 14: Genderswapped-Zron

(Jon:Jen, Nick: Nichole)~

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person P.O.V: 

Jen was a video game playing nerd. So was Nichole. They both played video games together, and grew a friendship and met more friends,  Cora, Ash (which was short for Ashton), Tammy and Uni. One day most of them were in a call together asking each other about the day they'd all meet in person
"Um... Uni didn't you say you lived in the UK?" Cora asked, in a call one day. Uni chuckles.

"Yeah, if we wanna meet up,which state are we going to?" Ash asked. Jen put her hand to her chin as she only hoped Nichole would be able to see her in person. Jen was bisexual and Nichole was lesbian, and Nichole knew about Jen. Jen told Nichole about being bisexual a long time ago, so now Nichole has a huge crush on Jen.

"Uh, Jen? Hello?" Nichole calls. Jen was silent the entire time. Jen flinched slightly.

"I'm here!" She responds. Nichole giggles.

"South Carolina?" Nichole suggests. Jen puts a hand to her chin. That's where I live...

"Wait...isn't that where Jen lives?" Ash asks with a chuckle. Nichole grows silent.

"Is it?" She said, her voice tone just said 'lies.'

"Er...I didn't know that!" Nichole says, in what she thinks is a believable tone of voice.

"Sure..." Ash chuckles. Ash knew about Nichole being a lesbian, and didn't mind at all. That just meant there was no chance in Nichole liking Ash. The thing was no one but Nichole knew about Jen being bisexual. So there was a chance Ash likes Jen...

"All I have to do is get picked up by someone from the airport," Uni says.  You could hear Cora gasp.

"I'll volunteer!" She said before anyone else could say anything. Ash chuckles.

"I was going to volunteer but you beat me to it," Ash said with a chuckle. No one could see it, but Cora and Uni we're both blushing. On the teamspeak voice, they heard "User joined your channel" and then their friend's voice.

"HI!" It was Tammy! Nichole used to talk to Tammy all the time, Nichole had a crush on her... until she wouldn't shut up about her Ex boyfriends.

(Get it? Instead of Ex wives... okay back to the story now)

"Oh, hey Tam," Cora greeted. Ash laughed.

"Where do you live, Tam?" Ash asked, which Tam thought as bluntly. Tam gasped, like she was offended by the question.

"Wow, rude," Tam said, apparently offended.

"I just need to know since we all want to visit each other!" Ash explained. Tammy scoffed.