Day 16: During Their Morning Rituals- Zron

(Since I just want the fluffy ones, this may not be like the theme I was given, but I tried)

Jon's P.O.V:

I stirred in my sleep, twisted and turned. Which seemed to bother Nick while he was sleeping so I felt him turned his direction to face me. He snaked his arms around me and pulled me closer to his body. My whole body heated up; body warmth. My eyes were halfway opened, and I could see Nick's eyes fully flutter open.

"Good morning Jon-" Nick's raspy morning voice purred, which made me shiver but before he could say anything else I interrupted him.

"No...I'm not awake yet..." I said softly. I could hear him chuckel.

"Okay, you can go to sleep since I don't think we have to do anything today," Nick said as he pulled me closer. I slowly made my way back to sleep.

Once I woke up, the bed felt lighter. Aww man, Nick left and I wanted Cuddles... I think as I slowly sit up. I stand up and get off the bed as I make my way to enter the bathroom.

"My hair is a mess..." I say to myself softly as I look into the mirror, adjusting my hair a bit, trying to make it look better. I sigh as I look around, looking for my Jester hat. I walk back into Nick's bedroom, getting out my clothes from yesterday. I hear Nick clinking and clanking dishes together from downstairs. I grab my Jester outfit and change into it. Before I leave the room I grab my jesters hat and put it on as I go downstairs. I heard Nick stop his clinking and clanking and then I heard a sizzling of the stove. I yawn as I reach the downstairs level.

"Good morning Jon, are you fully awake yet?" He asks as I walk into the kitchen. I nod sleepily, he chuckles at me. He was making breakfast He took a break from his cooking and went over to kiss me on my forehead. I rested my head on my hand that was propped up on my elbow. Nick then goes back to his cooking.

"French toast?" I ask as I start to smell the sweet syrupy aroma.

"Yup," he answers, a sizzling sound was heard from behind. He grabs a plate from a cabinet and puts a plate of French toast in front of me.

"Thank you.." I say sleepily.

"Mhm!" He responds happily as he grabs his own serving of French toast and sits down next to me.

"You're really tired," Nick points out. I just nod as I eat my French toast.

"Hey this is really good," I say, still sleepily, as I swallow.

"Thanks," Nick responds as he takes a bite. I could taste Cinnamon... at least he didn't get Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast... I look back at Nick, he was in his every day clothing, I thought he would've been in pajamas. We both stayed silent after a while, eating our breakfast until we gobbled it all up.

"Wanna go somewhere today?" Nick asks as he puts his empty plate in the sink and washes it. I get up and do the same.

"Uh... I might just wanna stay home and be lazy, after all today is a Sunday," I answer.

(It was a Sunday when I was writing this part so don't worry)

He makes his way towards the couch, I follow him since I had nothing else to do.  He popped down on the couch and I sat myself down next to him. He wrapped his arm around me and tugged tightly. 

"I wanna take a nap.." I say sleepily as I lay myself on Nick. Nick laughed at that. 

"You just woke up," Nick says as he looks down at me. I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay fine, do what you want," Nick said as he pulled me closer to his body, providing me with warmth. I close my eyes and snuggle myself next to him. Ahh...sweet sweet comfort...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'M HOME~" Ashlie's voice shouted as she opens the door, awaking me from my comforting slumber. I was still on top of Nick, who was awake. 

"Ashlie this isn't your house, this is mine and Jon's house," Nick explained as he slowly sat up, trying to move me off of him. I frown as he accomplished getting me off of him.

"I mean, I'm your guys' best friend so I can technically live here, also if I wasn't your best friend I would knock on your door," Ashlie explained, which made no sense to me, she closed the door behind her as she walked inside. I turn to Nick.

"I mean that is true," I say, Nick slowly turns to look at me with a look on his face. I sink back into the couch without another word. Nick laughs at that. Ashlie walks towards us on the couch.

"So what'cha planning to do today?" She asks. 

"Being lazy,"I say from my spot on the couch where I was comfortable.

"And you're not here to drag us out of the house, are you?" Nick asked. If she was here to take us to the park, I would be so mad.

"Well I was... but-"Ashlie was about to say.

"Leave!" Me and Nick say in unison. Ashlie scoffs like she was offended, which she really wasn't. 

"You guys don't want me here?" She says in her fake sad voice. Nick and I laugh at that. 

"Fine, stay of you're not here to drag us out of the house," Nick says as I slowly sit up, instead of continuously sinking into the couch.

"Okay!" Ashlie shouts as she jumps onto the couch where there was space available. As soon as she sat down a bang on the door was able to be heard.

"WE'RE HOME!" Two voices shouted. Which I assumed was Uni and Cory, walking through the door.

"WHY IS EVERYONE BARGING THROUGH OUR DOOR?!" I shout as I sit up from my sunken spot in the couch. Ashlie, Uni and Cory laugh as Nick pags my back.

I dunno...it was 1,000 words at least, also since the next theme is gonna be hard for me I'm gonna be doing a ship compilation so give me modern AU themes, I pick the ships tho :3 But leave ideas please, I can be good at writing those but it takes forever! I REPEAT, GIVE THEMES FOR A SHIP COMPILATION, BECAUSE I SUCK AT IDEAS, IT TAKES ME FOREVER! THANKS! (I also need requests for the new book)

~Sasha ❤