Day 21: In Battle, Side by Side- NewScapeComics

(There may be some deaths but not of the relationship, of like....the D Crew...? You'll have to wait and find out! Okay Cory is basically dead in this)

Narrators P.O.V

Uni was planning for it to be a lovely day at Hard Landing, but he didn't plan a rainstorm. All their houses were wood, and half destroyed, but they had to work with it.

Yeah! It's raining because I'm crying! I'm not with them right now! I miss Uni...

Oh Cory, don't worry I have a way for you to get back to Uni!

R-really?

Cory sniffles, and his tears slow down, which makes the rain get softer.

Yes, there is a way. I can just send you back down there with my powers! And you're alive!

A flash of lightning and thunder struck the air, and then weirdly, the rain stops. Jon giddily runs outside.
~~~~~~~~~Author Dissapears~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yay! The rain is gone!" Jon exclaims, then he gasps, Cory was right in front of him, his back facing him, looking around.

"W-what happend?" Cory spoke as he turned around to see Jon.

"Oh hey Jon, I-" Cory spoke, Jon interrupted him, as per usual.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" Jon shouts, loud enough, that everyone heard him. Uni ran out, and Cory saw a glimpse of Uni, which made his heart skip a beat.

"Jon what's going o-" Uni cut himself off as he saw Cory, wide eyed. They both were welling tears in their eyes, happy to see each other. Uni stepped forward to push Jon aside, and ran into Cory's arms. Jon made an 'oof' noise as he hit the floor. From the house, Ashlie saw Jon hit the floor and sighed as she went outside to pick him up from the grass and bring him inside.

"I-I've missed you... so much," Uni said, his tears trailing off his face. Cory's tears have fallen too. Uni tenses, as he realized the problem at hand. He broke the hug and grabbed Cory by his shoulders.

"Cory, we aren't safe! We are at war!" Uni explained. Cory's eyes widened and then went back to normal size.

"I know, I've seen everything that happend, I haven't been able to leave this place, so I have seen what they have been doing to this place," Cory explained with a scowl. He hasn't faced the D Crew, but he has seen them and their evil action from the dead.

"We all will fight them, today," Uni says with a nod towards the house. Uni breaks their half embrace, as he grabs Cory's hand and leads him into their house, where Jon, Ashlie, Nick, and Dawn were all sitting in a half circle on the floor.

"Cory?" Ashlie, Nick and Dawn ask in unison. Jon had already seen him, so he simply waved. Uni squeezed Cory's hand and looked at the 4.

"He'll help us fight the D Crew,and it is happening today," Uni said, keeping a blank face, they all knew what would happen this day. Uni was really happy to have Cory back, but because of the "war" that was going on, he wouldn't want to loose him again. Dawn stood up, and walked out the door without a word. The others were left confused as they followed Dawn outside. Before they knew it, Dawn was standing in front of a crevice in the wall. It was time. Cory looked at Uni, their hands still intertwined.

"We have to kill them," Ashlie said, following Dawn, Jon behind her while Nick was already hyped up with his diamond axe in hand.

"Let's go," Uni said, dragging Cory with him. They all went down the hole, and saw the D Crew facing them.

"Well well well," Duni spoke. All of the D Crew had weapons out. Ashlie had an iron sword, Nick already had his diamond axe, Jon had his fishing rod, Dawn had a shield and a diamond sword. Uni and Cory were left with nothing but their love.

"Fight us!" Dashlie exclaimed. Her tone whiny.

"Yeah, no problem," Ashlie said, as she lunged forward. Jon held her back. Uni looked at them.

"Not yet," Uni said. Duni stepped forward. Cory tensed up and growled at him. Uni squeezed Cory's hand.

"It's okay," Uni whispered.

"Why hello, Uni," Duni said as he eyed Cory, evilly.

"Stay away from him!" Cory shouted, stepping forward, keeping his and Uni's hands intertwined. Duni raised an eyebrow.

"Why? Are you two dating and Uni didn't tell me? Why haven't you written back, Uni?" Duni asks, stepping closer and closer to Uni, which made him and Cory uncomftorable. Cory had enough. He grabbed Duni's wrist, that had reached for Uni with an open hand. Duni flinches as Cory punches him in his furry face. The rest of the D Crew froze.

"Stay. Away. From. My. Boyfriend." Cory growled. Duni was knocked out cold, and Dawn threw Cory a diamond sword to stab Duni with, which he did. Uni looked at Cory wide eyed. He was scared but also filled with pride.

"Woah...Cory," Ashlie gasped.

"I think we're just gonna go..." Ddawn spoke finally, Dawn stopped him, and shot his bow at him, making Ddawn's body dissapear. Don grasped Dres's hand and the two ran off. Nick saw and pulled out his bow, and shot Dres in the back. Don froze and looked at Nick, mortified.

"Wh-why...." Don said, as he collapsed next to Dres's body, which then dissapeared. Nick took a deep breath in and shot Don as well. There were 2 piles of dust, along with their belongings. Dashlie also made a run for it but Ashlie lunged for her.

"Oh no you don't!" Ashlie shouted, stabbing Dashlie with her sword. Dashlie's body disintegrated. The D Crew were all defeated. They had won the war. Cory looked at Uni.

"I don't belong here," Cory said. Uni gasped and embraced him.

"Stay with me!" Uni exclaimed. The others were long gone, so it was just them in the cave.

"I am supposed to be dead," Cory then says, as he embraces Uni back.

"No...you're here, you can stay," Uni says, breaking the embrace, and putting a hand to Cory's cheek.

"I love you, don't leave me again," Uni says, kissing Cory passionately, Cory kissed back, happy to be with Uni again. And they would stay together forever.

Sorry this was up late my phone died at one point... but I finished it on my computer! I wasn't sure how to do this theme but here it is. Also tomorrow I won't be publishing! Today is my last day! I'm sorry, but when I'm gone, remember I love you all! (Editing Sasha, realized she looked at the list wrong, so this was day 21, and day 20 is baking.... next time I post it'll be day 20 and a Zron lol sorry)

~Sasha 💖