Day 15: In a Different Clothing Style-NewScapeComics

(AGHH I JUST WANT THE FLUFFY ONES! That's why I apologize if it's and/or confusing)

~3rd person~
Morning time! It was time to get up. Uni never sleeps unless he's with Cory. And today Cory slept over at Uni's since Cory was having a bad day. As Uni woke up, he saw Cory's head was pushed into the pillow. Uni chuckled at his boyfriend and went downstairs to make breakfast for the 2. They haven't moved in together yet but Cory normally leaves clothes here, since Uni is planning on having Cory move in. The thing was, clothes were always a problem. Cory could never find a specific clothing style which pissed him off. All of his friends have clothes that they wear every day, and when they change it up it seems to fit them and their style.

Cory stirred in his sleep as he twisted and turned from side to side so he could find a comfortable position to put him back to sleep. It couldn't work so he decided to sit up. His eyes fluttered as he got up from the bed.

"Clothes..." he muttered as he opened Uni's drawer which also had his own clothes in it. He saw some of Uni's clothes that he thought would look good on himself. He shook his head as he looked around the drawer which he saw his clothes but none of them seemed 'his style.'

Ashlie had her clothes that she wore every day, but when she seemed to change it and it went with 'her own style.' Uni also had his own set of clothes that always matched his personality.  (minus all 1,000 of his personalities/nicknames which happen to make up him)
Nick and Jon however, always wore the same thing, and never changed their style.

Cory on the other hand, never had one specific outfit that he would wear, he only wore his Underfell sweatshirt which was getting old. As he stopped moving around the clothes, he went to the closet, which he kept some more of his own clothes. He opened it, and saw most of his old clothes. He picked out his old blue sweatshirt which would go over a white t-shirt, then he put on some black jeans, and went downstairs as he pulled his hoodie up, to hide his bed head. As he stopped his way downstairs, Uni stopped as he heard the loud stomping coming from Cory.

"Uh, morning Cory," Uni says with a chuckle once Cory was visible to Uni. Cory made his way sleepily over to the kitchen and sat down in a chair and laid his head down even though he had just gotten fully dressed and woken up.

"Breakfast?" Uni offered. He had made some waffles for the two. Uni hadn't looked up, until then so he had seen Cory's outfit choice.

"Different outfit st-" Before uni had a chance to day 'style,' Cory got a little temperamental.

"I DON'T HAVE A STYLE!" He exclaimed with a pout. Uni flinched as Cory did his screaming. Uni chuckled.

"Still on about this are you?" Uni asked. Cory was complaining about the same thing last night as they were changing to go to sleep.

"Yes. I need a style," Cory said helplessly as he looked into the distance as if it were a camera. Uni chuckled at his answer.

"I mean, there are a bunch of your old clothes that you used to wear as a style in my closet," Uni said as he put a hand to Cory's back. Cory then jumped out of his seat, making sure he hadn't hit Uni, and ran back upstairs to Uni's room. Uni chuckled once more at Cory's silly behavior he was having that morning. As soon as Uni got upstairs he saw Cory digging through the closet and one of the drawers open. Uni walked his way over to Cory who was kneeling down, looking through all their clothes, trying to find his own. 

"Cory, this can't be "In a Different Clothing Style" day, if you don't have a style!" Uni said, accidentally breaking the fourth wall. Cory stops his digging through the closet and slowly looks back at Uni.