Chapter 1

Nasia P.O.V
I put on my apron and grab my notepad. The diner isn't that crowded today only a few people so I should be okay. I hate it when it is crazy crowded here. I grab the plates of food from the ready counter and take them to the couple at table 4 "would you like anything else". The door bell jingles, letting us know that someone has entered. I look over about to greet the customer but become speachless. The guy looks over at me making eye contact. My heart starts racing and I can hardly breath when I realize who it is. It is the most feared mafia leader, Kade. I can't move and he won't look away, he is just staring at me. I am snapped out of my trance when I accidentally spill a little bit of water on the guy that I was serving. I look toward the guy shocked and embarrassed "Oh my god, I'm so sorry". I grab some napkins and help him clean up my mess. After I'm done, I walk back toward the kitchen and in the corner of my eye, I see Kade sitting at a stool table still staring at me.

 After I'm done, I walk back toward the kitchen and in the corner of my eye, I see Kade sitting at a stool table still staring at me

I walk into the kitchen to escape his stare. My god, why is he staring at me. It's so creepy but I kinda like the attention. He may be dangerous but he is hella sexy. I'm snapped out of my thoughts from one of my coworkers coming into the kitchen "Hey can you take table 14 for me, I have to leave it's an emergency". I nod my head "sure, hope everything is ok". I walk out and I look over at table 14, my body immediately tenses up. Fuck, he is at table 14. I slowly walk over to the table. I keep my eyes on my notepad afraid to look at him "What would you like, sir". My heart is racing and my hands are shaking alittle. I can feel him staring at me. He hasn't answered yet so I force myself to look at him and we make eye contact. It's like he is staring into my soul. I'm starting to get irritated. I put my notepad in my apron and my hands on my hips but he grabs my hand out of nowhere and puts his thumb on my pulse. My heart is racing even faster now. He smiles "why are you so nervous babygirl". He said it in a seductive sexy voice and it turned me on so much. I pulled my arm away "can you just tell me what you want already". He chuckles "well I want a lot of things" he looks me up and down while licking his lips then he looks me back in the eyes "but I guess I will settle with a cup of tea". My panties are soaked now. The way he talks and the way he licked his fat juicy lips just turned me on to the fullest. My god. I quickly walk back to the kitchen to get his tea. I wait a few minutes before bringing him his tea so my body can cool down and my panties can dry as I'm standing over the vent. I finally go over to the table. I try to set the cup down but he grabs it instead so that our hands would touch. Tingling shoots up and down my body from his touch. I smiled softly and walked away. The whole time I was serving other customers, I could feel him staring at me. It was hard for me to work like that. After he got a phone call, he eventually left. I let out a long exhale. Why was he staring at me so much. I don't understand. He looked pretty mad after he got off the phone. I wonder what that was about. No, nevermind I don't even what to think about it. I don't know why I'm thinking about him. He is in the freaking mafia. There is no way I could be attracted to him. He is so dangerous but that turns me on. Imagine the things he would do to me in bed. Oh my god, stop. I don't want my first time to be with a mafia leader. A killer. I want my first to be gentle and he looks far from gentle. Whatever, I need to get him out of my head. I go over and grab his empty cup, take it to the kitchen, then go to wipe the table. I can still smell his lingering scent. He smelled so freaking good like I don't even know how to describe it. Ugh stop thinking about him. It's not like I'm ever gonna see him again so I might as well forget about him.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Everyone has left and I'm the only one still here. Its really dark outside. I locked the door and started walking to my car. When I got to my car, I accidentally dropped my keys. I bend down to get them and when I get back up, I see a figure in the window. A cloth is placed over my mouth and nose. I start to panick kicking and screaming. The person is holding me tight while the cloth is over my face. It starts to get hard to breath and I slip into darkness.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I open my eyes but I still see darkness. Oh my god, what is happening. I try to move but something pulls me back and tightens on my arm. Ow, what is on my arms. I try to move my legs but the same thing happens. I try to yank at whatever is holding my arms. Owwww, it feels like chains. Oh my god. I'M CHAINED UP. I start to panick but then I hear a door open close by so I pretend like I'm still knocked out. I feel hands on my ankles then my legs are released. I groan when the person starts rubbing my ankles. Ow ow ow. The thing covering my eyes is taken off but I still have my eyes closed. "Open your eyes, I know you are awake". Oh my god, why does that voice sound familiar. I slowly open my eyes looking around at my surroundings. Then my gaze is met with the one and only kade. I scoot away from him to the head board of the bed "please don't hurt me, please let me go". I look down and realized my arms are still chained. "I can't let you go". I look back up at him scared as hell "why". He smiles at me "because I just got you and don't plan on losing you". With that being said he gets up and walks out of the room closing the door behind him and locked it. Tears instantly start falling down my face like a flowing waterfall.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Author:
Hi guys sorry the chapter is so short. They will get longer I promise, don't worry. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. Please please tell me what you think. Comment Comment Comment. Vote Vote Vote. Love yah guys❤