Chapter 3

Kade P.O.V
The scream of the man filled the room as I cut his fingers off " SIE DENKEN, DASS SIE JETZT VERRATEN KÖNNEN UND MIT IHNEN VERLIEREN, DU WIRKLICH DUMM VERDAMMT (YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN JUST BETRAY ME AND GET AWAY WITH IT, YOU REALLY FUCKING STUPID)". My blood was boiling as I tortured the worthless man in front of me. He was begging me for mercy "Bitte .... Es tut mir leid .... Bitte ... Tötet mich nicht ... Bitte zeigen Sie Gnade (Please....I'm sorry....please...don't kill me...please show mercy)". I smirked and looked at him sideways "Zeige DICH Barmherzigkeit nach dem, was DU getan hast (Show YOU mercy after what YOU did)". I grabbed my gun off the table and before I shot him in between the eyes said these last words to him "Fick, der dir Gnade gibt". Blood splattered everywhere and on my face. The man lay there lifeless.  Feeling satisfied, I walked out of the room with a grin on my face. I nodded at one of my men, telling him to go clean up the mess. I walk outside the warehouse and a car pulls up in front of me. I hop in and motion for the driver to drive. After a 45 minute ride, we finally reach my mansion. I step out of the car and walk into the house. I see my maid cleaning the kitchen so I walk in and grab me a glass then pour me some whiskey. I swallow the whiskey and pour me some more "did you get her stuff and has she eatin yet". She nods but doesn't look at me "I sat the bags by the door and I gave her dinner about an hour ago". I nodded throwing some more whiskey down my throat. I place the glass in the sink then head upstairs. I pick up all the bags and open the door. The room is dark but I can see her figure lying in bed. I place the bags on a table near the window, close the door, and head into the bathroom.
Nasia P.O.V
I wake up from the sound of the bathroom door closing and the shower cutting on. I look over at the time and see that it is 3 in the morning. Always waking me up at all times in the night and early morning. Why does he keep me here if he is never here. Why can't he just let me go. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hear the shower cut off. I close my eyes shut pretending to be sleep. I hear the door open and walking. After a few mintues, I feel him climb into bed and wrap his arm around my waist. His breath was nearing my ear "I know you are awake,Wunderschön". What did he just call me. Ugh I wish I understood german. I gasped when I felt his mouth attach to my neck, he began kissing on it. My body tenses up and I can't move "wha...t...are...you...doing". His mouth went up to my ear and bit on it softly then whispered "you don't know how much I wanna fuck you right now". His mouth went back to attacking my neck, sucking and kissing on it. God this feels good but I have to stop it. I can't let him take me. I bit my lip trying to hold in a moan. What is happening to my body. I feel so hot and I like what he is doing to me. I want more. But no I have to stop him. "St...op...please...kade". His lips suddenly disappear from my neck and my neck becomes cold again. I hear him mumble something to himself then he gets out of bed. I sit up and watch him as he puts on shoes and puts on a shirt, covering his sexy chest. What is he doing. "Where are you going" I say in a low voice. He heads for the door and before walking out says "I'm going out" in a frustrated voice. The door slams shut behind him and I jump alittle. I roll my eyes then lay back down falling into darkness after a few long mintues.
Kade P.O.V
"Meet me at the spot" I hang up the phone then climb into my lambo. I reach my destination after an hour of driving. I walk inside and she is already there "hey papi, I'm glad you finally called. I have missed our times together". I keep my emotionless face "shut up and just do it already". She smiled "oooo daddy is in a mood but don't worry baby. Mami is gonna make you feel all better". She pushes me down on the bed and pulls my pants and boxers down. She takes my tip into her mouth and I groan from the feeling. She then shoves my whole length into her mouth "fuck". I throw my head back from the pleasure. Her head was bobbing up and down as she suck my dick. I began imaging it was nasia. Fuck I want her so bad and I have never wanted anyone this bad. She just does something to me. I hate how I feel around her, that I feel at all. I wonder how her mouth feels on my dick. Ugh I want to fuck her so bad until she can't walk no more. I want her to pleasure me not this thirsty hoe. I want to taste how sweet my Kätzchen is. She is so scared of me, I like that but I also don't like it. I like it because it gives me control but I don't like it because the longer she is scared of me, the longer it will take for her to give into me. I was snapped out of my thoughts as I reached my climax. I moan and cummed in her mouth. She licked me all up then got up. I stood and pulled up my boxers and pants "thanks". She nodded and smiled "anytime baby, just call me up". I ignored her last statement and walked out then got into my car. I drove back to my mansion and when I got back into the room it was 6 in the morning. I pulled my shoes off quietly trying not to wake her up and pulled off my shirt then climbed into bed slowly. Once I got comfortable, I drifted to sleep.
Nasia P.O.V
I wake up from the sun shining in my face and look over. What time did he get back. Is he still mad at me. He looks so peaceful sleeping. I slowly get out of bed and go to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and get into the shower. 30 minutes later, I step out and wrap a towel around my body tight. I open the door and see him sitting up looking at me. His eyes travel down my body slowly and back up to meet my eyes. My face becomes a light red and I look away from him. I land on a bunch of bags on a table "are those for me". I looked back over at him and he nodded. I slowly walk over to them and look inside. I jump a little when I feel him wrap his arms around my waist. He bends his head down to my ear and I can feel his breath fanning my ear "relax beautiful, I'm not gonna do anything. I just wanna hold you". I relaxed a bit but still was cautious. I started looking through the bags again but not stretching to much because I didn't want my towel to fall. I grab an outfit from out of one of the bags, undergarments, and my makeup. He still hasn't let me go yet "are you gonna hold me as I walk to the bathroom too". He let go with a smirk on his face and as I walk back to the bathroom, he smacks me on my ass. Before closing the bathroom door, I give him the finger and all I hear is his sexy laughter on the other side of the door. I swear this man. An hour later I walk out and he is sitting on the bed watching tv. He looks over at me and slowly looks me up and down biting his lip "Verdammtes Kätzchen, you look sexy as hell. You just want me to fuck the shit out of you".

I roll my eyes and walk over to the bed to sit down

I roll my eyes and walk over to the bed to sit down. He gets up and goes in to the bathroom. 30 minutes later he comes walking out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Fuck his body is so sexy. I have never noticed before but he has nipple piercings. Wow he just has everything. I quickly look away when our eyes meet. He chuckles alittle "you like what you see. You could see alot more if you want". I scoff "fuck off". He walks into his huge closet and a few minutes later, comes out looking like a whole course meal. Fuck why the hell is he so sexy. He comes to sit next to me and looks me dead in the eyes. I can't handle the intensity of his glare so I look away but he just grabs my chin and makes me look at him again "I wanna take you out today, I know you must be tired of being in the house all day". I light up so quick and before I know it, I am hugging him "finally, thank you". After a few seconds, he pulls away with a serious face "we need to set some rules before we go". I roll my eyes but nod anyway. "Rule number one, never leave my side. Rule number two, don't talk to anyone but me unless I allow you to talk to that person. Rule number three, be a good girl. Rule number four, don't try to escape. Rule number five, just don't do anything stupid. If you follow these rules then we shall have a good time. If you break one of these rules then you will be punished when we get back". I scoff and cross my arms over my chest "fine whatever, I'll listen to your stupid rules". He smiles at me then gets up and kisses me on my cheek "alright lets go, angel". He holds out his hand for me to take and I grab it then get up. We walk towards the door and before we exit he whispers in my ear "keep your head down, there is alot of men out there and I don't wanna have to kill a nigga today". I nod and we exit the room. We get onto an elevator then after that we walk down some stairs. I hear people chatting everywhere. Kade stops and says something in german to someone then we walk out the door. A car pulls up in front of us and he opens the door. I climb inside and he gets in behind me. He motions for the driver to drive and we start moving. I wonder where we are going. Ugh I honestly don't even care, I'm just happy to be out of the fucking boring house. I feel him watching me as I admire everything that passes by the window. "What are you thinking about". I look over at him and smile "don't worry I'm not thinking of ways to escape. Where are you taking me". He smirks and places his hand on my thigh which makes my body tense up "its a surprise, you will love it". I smile and nod then look back out the window. He keeps his hand on my thigh the whole ride.