Chapter 5

Author's Note: Hi everyone, I'm soooo sorry for not updating this in awhile. I just been in writers block with this book and focusing on my new book which you all should go read as soon as you are done reading this chapter. Its called Within and its a really great book. I will be changing the style of how I'm writing to how it is in my new book. I hope you guys, don't get upset with the change but I hate how I used to write. This way is better and easier to read. I will not be updating after this until I get atleast 10 comments and 10 votes so tell your friends. Love you guys and hope you enjoy!!! Kisses💋
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nasia P.O.V

I wake feeling giant muscle tattooed arms wrapped around me. I smile inhaling his delicious scent. I slowly slide from out of his arms and head for the bathroom closing it behind me.

I look into the mirror. What is this guy doing to me. I can't believe we almost kissed. He kidnapped me, I can not have feelings for him. Maybe I have that thing ummm Stockholm syndrome. What I need to be doing is trying to find a way out of here. But how....he won't ever let me out of this room by myself. I snap out of my thoughts hearing a soft knock on the door. "Who is it?"

Someone answers speaking in a soft tone "Its Bella."

I open the door revealing the small woman "Wassup?"

"Boss said for me to escort you to his office once you are done in here."

I peak around her to see he is gone then look back at her nodding. She goes to sit on the couch so I close the door back. I take a brisk shower and wash my hair then step out wrapping a towel around myself. I dry my hair then brush it, brush my teeth, and put deodorant on. I come out and head to the closet. I grab jewelry, my white thong, blue lace crop top with white skinny jeans, and matching blue & white jordans. I get dressed in the closet then walk out looking like a billion bucks. (Picture above)

I turn to her "Okay I'm ready but first, I want to ask you something."

She nods so I sit next to her whispering "nod yes if there are cameras in here."

She nods yes.

"Can it catch sound?"

She shakes her head no.

"Who is watching it?"

She whispers "Its only connected to boss's office so only he can watch it."

"Okay thanks, we can go now." So much for trying to find a way out from in the room. Maybe she can help me escape while she is taking me to him or maybe I shouldn't include her. I wouldn't want her to get hurt trying to help me.

We get up and while exiting the room, I grab a snowglobe from off of the dresser hiding it behind my back. After she closes the door, I hit her in the head with the globe hard enough to knock her unconscious but not enough to kill her. I check her pulse just to be sure and sigh out of relief then head for the elevator. I get on and click the bottom floor then I hurriedly click the door close button.

I pace the elevator scared out of my mind. Oh my god, I can't believe I just did that. When the elevator dings, I hide behind the wall where the buttons are. The door slowly opens and I peep out checking for people. When I see no one, I bolt toward the door. As soon as my hand touches the door knob, I hear a man yell "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I quickly turn the knob pulling the door open then run outside. It felt like my heart was beating a million beats per second as I ran down the stairs. I finally reach the bottom of the stairs and hearing footsteps behind me, I run to the lamborghini. I try pulling the door open and thankfully it was unlocked.

I quickly climbed in closing the door behind me and locking all the doors. The guys caught up and were banging on the door yelling open the door. I start looking around the car for a spare key. I look in the glove department, I pull down the overhead mirror, under the chair, and in the arm rest but find no key. "DAMMIT."

The banging suddenly stops so I look to the windows to see what was going on but they were nowhere in sight. Then I look forward to see Kade with his arms folded across his chest making his muscles more defined and a smirk on his face.

He leans forward putting his hands on the hood of the car then he spoke in the most tranquil voice "Open the door, Liebes." Love.

Now my heart felt like it was trying to beat out of my chest. I shook my head no. He sneers at me and yells "Nasia, If you don't......" Wow thats the first time he has called me by my first name. I didn't even know he knew my name. He takes a deep breath closing his eyes. When he opens them, he was back calm.

"I am trying really hard right now to stay calm, Prinzessin (Princess). If you get out of the car now, I promise I won't hurt you."

"No, just let me go Kade. I will never be with you!"

He slams his fist down on the car making me almost jump out of my skin "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"NO KADE!"

He starts pacing in front of the car then stops and glares at me. If stares could kill, I would definitely be dead right now. His eyes looked to have turned a darker color of grey almost black. You could see his rage dripping off his skin. He takes his phone out and calls someone, I can't make out the words then he hangs up smirking.

My heart drops at what one of his men brings out and he puts a gun to his head "NO! PLEASE DON'T HURT HIM!"