Chapter 2: 'Diablo'

I opened my eyes. I found myself in a hospital. I heard some people wailing. I wondered just who were the people. I walked towards the wall and stuck my ear near to the wall. I was evasdropping on their cries.

"August!" they cried.

Then it came to me. 'August' was kind of farmiliar. Next thing I heard was the door. Seems like someone barged in and slammed the door. Yet, it wasn't it in that room, the person was in my room. He looked like a shady character or rather dubious. He pulled out a knife and pointed in to me.

"Luke. Luke.. Luke!" he said.

The last time he called my name I woke up. I felt like my head was being stabbed by a knife, which would of happened. I saw Skylar still being wrapped around her blanket, snoring very loudly. I thought girls weren't like that?

"My head, my head, my head." I mummbled.

I looked at the cellphone and just when I was about to grab it. Skylar woke up and moved, struggling to untangle herself. Skylar got out a few minutes later. She rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"Morning, Lukieeee~" she greeted.

I laid down on the bed, I pretended to be asleep like a small innocent child. I heard her footsteps drawing nearer to me. I saw her bend her knees to be in a squatting position. She puffed her cheeks and poked me in the face. She kicked me.

(If you all are wondering, last night Luke ordered a bed which was actually for dogs, a large blanket which Skylar took and wrapped herself around and finally a pillow which actually the 'Pillows' as in the snack which Luke ate after he was given to it, yet he's paying.)

"5 minutes....."I softly said. "I finally can rest quietly..."

Just when I shutted my eyes closed, I heard a loud noise. I was flabergasted. I quickly sat up as the noise surprised me.

"I'm awake! I'm awake!" I shouted as I panicked. I took a quick glance at myself.

"I'm alive. Thank goodness. I thought my ears were going to explode along with me." I reliefly said.

"Lukieeee!~Just in time, mission time!~ Also ryhming time?" she insisted.

"What an alarm. Remind me to always make that phone on slient mode." I requested. "Gahd, my ears are still thingling."

She grabbed the phone and opened the inbox. She read the message and remained speechless.

"What is it?" I asked. "Is it-"

"Shhh- Don't say anything. Just read this."

I walked towards her and she reached out the phone. I grabbed it by the hand and read today's mission.

To Team No. 1257,

Good day, young partners. You will be assigned on a special mission today. The mission is to kill or tame the demon in the legend, 'Diablo'. The duration of this mission will be 3 days, succeed and step closer to freedom, but fail, face erasure. Please start preparing. We will give the go signal soon.

Clue: Albert Academy

                                                                                  -Organization TAG

I was astonished. I was expecting assasination, erase all crimsons in the area or maybe someone to stalk. "Is this real? Or just a prank? A special mission? For us? Impossible. It's only our second day." I asked. She nodded her head yes. I laughed. Unexpectedly, she punched me real hard.