1

7:15 a.m.

Jisoo was slowly awakened by her loud ass alarm clock.

Jisoo groaned as she reached over to turn off the annoying alarm.

She looked at the time and realized that she was indeed running late for school. So, she quickly jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to get dressed.

After getting dressed, she ran down the stairs, grabbed her bag, then left the house.

The school isn't far from where she lives, so she just decided to walk to school. Well, more like jog, since she's super late.

About 15 minutes later, she arrived at the school. The hallways were pretty much empty, except for a few students who were either skipping or just late, like she was.

Jisoo hurried off to her first class of the day.

When she entered the classroom, everyone suddenly stopped talking and stared at her.

Jisoo bit her lip as she looked anywhere but at the students. She didn't really like having the attention on her.

"Hello, Jisoo," the teacher greeted her. "Since this is only your first time being late, I'll let you off. Now, go take a seat next to..." the teacher paused as she searched for an empty seat. "Ah, Jennie. Take a seat next to her." the teacher instructed.

Jisoo nervously walked over to where Jennie was sitting and took the empty seat next to her.

Jisoo took out her notebook from her bag, only to notice that she forgot a pen.

"Forget something?" A voice spoke up.

Jisoo jumped slightly, turning to face the person. She calmed down a little once she saw it was Jennie.

"Yes, I forgot a pen," Jisoo answered.

"Hm," Jennie thought. "Well, lucky for you, I brought an extra one."

Jennie grabbed the pen out of her bag and handed it over to Jisoo.

"Thank you," Jisoo said, taking the pen from the other girl.

"No problem," Jennie smiled sweetly.

Jisoo turned around and started to pay attention to what the teacher was saying, not even noticing that Jennie kept glancing at her every now and then.

Soon enough, class ended and everyone started to rush out of the classroom. Jisoo grabbed her bag then headed out into the hallways, only to be stopped by someone.

"Hey," Jennie grabbed Jisoo's arm. "First of all, I need my pen back." Jennie said.

"O-Oh, yeah," Jisoo stuttered as she reached into her bag and grabbed Jennie's pen. "Here you go."

"Thank you," Jennie said as she took the pen from Jisoo.

"Anything else you need?" Jisoo asked.