4

The last bell rang, signaling that school was now over.

Jisoo got up and quickly left the classroom. But just as she stepped into the hallway, she noticed Jennie standing near her locker.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows.

What was Jennie doing at her locker?

Jisoo slowly walked over to the girl.

"Hey," Jisoo greeted the younger girl.

"Hi," Jennie smiled.

"What are you doing at my locker?" Jisoo asked.

"I was just waiting for you," Jennie replied. "I wanted to walk you home."

Jisoo blushed slightly.

"You don't have to do that, I can walk home by myself." Jisoo argued.

"I know, but I've got nothing to do anyways, so why not walk you home." Jennie shrugged.

"What about Rosé?" Jisoo asked.

"She has cheerleading practice," Jennie said. "Anyway, should we get going?" Jennie extended out her hand for the older girl to take.

Jisoo smiled and took her hand. "Let's go."

__

About 15 minutes later, the two girls made it to Jisoo's house.

Jisoo was expecting the younger girl to leave once they arrived at her place, but the younger girl insisted on staying. Jisoo didn't want to argue with her, so she led the girl inside her house.

Jisoo didn't really know what to do, so she just took a seat on the couch. Jennie did the same thing.

The two girls sat in silence.

Jennie kept staring at the older girl. She thought Jisoo looked really beautiful. So, she reached into her bag and pulled out her camera.

Jisoo wasn't even looking at her, she was just staring at the ground, so Jennie thought it was the perfect opportunity to take a picture of her.

Jennie smiled once she was done taking the picture. It came out really well.

Jisoo looked up upon hearing the sound of a camera.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked.

"I just took a picture of you," Jennie replied, smiling.

"Why?" Jisoo said as she tried to hide her smile.

"Because you're beautiful," Jennie simply answered. "Have you ever been told that?"

"N-Not really," Jisoo stuttered.

"Well, you're beautiful." Jennie said.

"Thanks," Jisoo smiled as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're welcome," Jennie replied as she put her camera back in her bag.

"Do you just go around taking pictures of people all the time?" Jisoo asked.

"Not really," Jennie replied. "The only person that I really take pictures of is Rosé."

"Then, why would you take a picture of me?" Jisoo questioned.

"I don't know," Jennie paused for a minute. "You're... special."

Jisoo was about to reply, but Jennie's phone went off.

Jennie grabbed her phone and looked at the text message.

From: Rosé ❤️

Almost done with practice. Where are you?

"I should probably get going." Jennie sighed as she grabbed her bag and stood up.

"You're leaving already?" Jisoo asked, standing up as well.

"Yeah, I have to go back to the school because Rosé's almost done with practice and she's my ride home." Jennie explained.

Jisoo frowned slightly. She didn't want Jennie to leave, but she knew she couldn't make her stay.

"I'll see you tomorrow, though." Jennie said.

"But we don't have school tomorrow," Jisoo replied, furrowing her eyebrows.

"Yeah, I know," Jennie nodded. "I was planning to come back over here. If that's okay with you."

That's more than okay, Jisoo thought.

"Yeah, that's fine," Jisoo said. "I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Great," Jennie flashed a smile.

"Can I hug you?" Jisoo mumbled shyly.

"You don't have to ask," Jennie chuckled as she pulled the older girl in for a hug.

The two girls stood there with just their arms wrapped around each other, not saying anything.

It was nice.

Jisoo never wanted to let go. She wished she could just hold Jennie forever. But sadly, she can't. Because Jennie's not hers. She belongs to someone else.

With that in mind, Jisoo slowly pulled away from the younger girl.

"You should go. Your girlfriend's waiting." Jisoo faked a smile.

"Right," Jennie nodded. "I guess I'll get going. See you tomorrow."

Jennie leaned in and quickly placed a soft kiss on Jisoo's cheek before leaving.

Jisoo stood there, stunned.

Not only did Jennie just kiss her cheek, but she also realized that she was still wearing Jennie's clothes.

Jisoo's face broke out into a smile. A real one this time.

__

Later that night, Jisoo got a text from an unknown number.

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows as she opened the message.

From: Unknown

Hey, it's Jennie.

Jisoo immediately smiled.

To: Jennie

Hey. How did you get my number?

From: Jennie

I got it from your friend, Lisa. I bumped into her when I went back to the school.

To: Jennie

Ah, okay.

From: Jennie

This is random, but I really like you, Jisoo. I'm glad we're friends.

To: Jennie

I really like you too.

But in a different way, Jisoo thought.

From: Jennie

❤️

From: Jennie

Well, I should let you get some rest. You're probably really tired and I don't want to bother you.

To: Jennie

I am tired, but still you could never bother me.

From: Jennie

Goodnight, Jisoo.

To: Jennie

Goodnight, Jennie.

Jisoo laid down on her bed and sighed happily.

Today was a good day, Jisoo thought as memories of the day kept replaying in her mind.

________________________________

A/N: this was kind of a short chapter, I apologize. but the next chapter will be longer, I promise 🌸