14

*3 years later*

"Hey, babe," Jennie greeted, wrapping her arms around her girlfriend's waist. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" Jisoo chuckled. "I'm making breakfast."

"Great, I'm starving," Jennie kissed Jisoo's cheek then rested her head on the older girl's shoulder.

"You seem in a good mood today." Jisoo commented.

"Because I am," Jennie smiled. "I'm the happiest I've ever been in a while."

"Really?" Jisoo asked.

"Yeah," Jennie replied.

"What's got you all happy?" Jisoo wondered, turning around to face Jennie.

"That, is for me to know and for you to find out." Jennie winked.

"Oh, c'mon, you're really not gonna tell me?" Jisoo pouted playfully.

"Nope." Jennie smiled.

"You're no fun," Jisoo replied, crossing her arms. "I hate you."

"No you don't, you love me." Jennie said.

"Sadly, yes." Jisoo replied jokingly.

"Hey," Jennie chuckled as she playfully hit Jisoo's shoulder.

Jisoo opened her mouth to reply, but got cut off by a couple knocks on their front door.

"You get it." Jennie said.

"Can't, kinda busy here," Jisoo said, pointing to the food she was still cooking. "You get it."

"Fine." Jennie groaned, turning around and walking towards the door.

Jennie opened the door and was shocked to see who was on the other side.

"W-What are you doing here?" Jennie asked, her voice filled with nerves.

"I'm here to see my daughter, that's all. Now, please move aside-"

"Wait," Jennie cut him off, quickly blocking the door with her arms so he can't go past her. "You can't come inside. I won't let you. How did you even find our place anyway?"

"None of your business. Now, please let me in." Jisoo's dad said impatiently.

"That's not gonna happen." Jennie said sternly.

"Oh, it is," Jisoo's dad chuckled. "You are going to let me see my daughter."

Jisoo watched the scene from the kitchen worriedly. She debated whether or not she should go in there and step in.

"Oh, yeah? And what will you do if I don't let you see her? Hm?" Jennie questioned, raising an eyebrow.

The man's anger built up, and suddenly he grabbed Jennie's arm roughly.

"I don't want this to get ugly. Now, I'll say this one last time. Let. Me. See. My. Daughter." Jisoo's dad said angrily.

Jennie laughed.