1 | Stuck With You.

I pull the small backpack over my shoulder and slam the car door shut before making my way towards the front doors of the main, and may I add, massive, building.

When I pull open the doors it's crowded with people trying to get their schedules, and dorms.

The somewhat large foldable plastic table has what looks like hundreds of keys and papers. I approach slowly, weaving through the crowd of people.

"Hello! First and last name please?" The brunette asks.

"Elizabeth Koshy." I say, smiling. She flips through papers to find my dorm.

"Oh, Emergen? Is this correct? I don't think that's right." The brunette mutters to the lady next to her.

"Oh yes, her roomate moved schools and so did his at the very last moment. It was all that could have been done." She nods. The brunette turns back towards me.

"There's been a mix up darling, you'll be rooming with a guy, just don't do any nasty stuff." She says, I laugh softly.

"I won't. Promise." I smile.

"Okay, I trust you. Dorm 420 in the B building," She smiles and hands it to me before speaking again. "Oh, and here's your schedule." I take it from her hands and slip it in my pocket, along with the dorm keys.

I wave her a goodbye before beginning my journey to the B building. I stare down at the small map I had of campus when I run into a girl slightly taller than me, with brown hair that softly transitions to blonde falling onto her shoulders.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. What's your name babe?" She asks. I smile instantly. She's sweet.

"Elizabeth, but you can call me Liza." I say, shaking her hand.

"I'm Gabrielle. I go by Gabbie though." She smiles back.

"What's your phone number. Let's be bestfriends." She smiles and I laugh before we exchange numbers and I continue my walk.

I grab my smaller suitcase from the trunk of my car for starters. I'll get the rest later.

I shortly find out its going to be extremely hard to carry my suitcase up the stairs. I shrug and begin lugging my bag up a few flights of stairs.

"Here it is. 400-499." I say, rolling my suitcase down the hallway. "417, 418, 419.. Here! 420." I say, sighing and unlocking the door.

"Who are you? Why are you in my dorm?" He says rudely.

"I"m your dorm mate?" I say, placing my hand above my hip.

"This has got to be a mistake! A girl? This is a mistake. Definetly." He says rushing out of the dorm.

"Whatever." I say, dumping my backpack on my bed. The dorm is okay, not to small. It's medium sized.

It has two dressers, one on each side of the room. There's also a small desk with two drawers. And lastly, a small vanity. Of course there's beds, those are a necessity.

The bed isn't uncomfortable, but it's not memory foam either. It takes about 15 minutes for the douche bag of the century to knock on the door again.

I swing the door open and put my hand on my hip.

"Ready to spend the next 4 years of our lives together?" I smile sarcastically.

"No. But I'll do it." He says, I push the door further and let him in.

"I'm Elizabeth. But you can call me Liza." I say, sitting on my bed. He mumbles a response and shifts his attention to his phone.

"Ahem, care to share your name?" I clear my throat to get his attention.