8 | I'm In Love With You

I wake up, 6am, Monday morning. I click off the alarm, swinging my legs over the bed and picking up and towel from my closet, leaving the dorm and going to the shower.

I step out of the shower, wrapping a towel around my body and walking back to the dorm. The hallways were mostly empty anyways.

I instruct David to keep his eyes to himself as I change. Pull a pair of jeans with cuts at the knees, and a somewhat baggy shirt. I put on some natural makeup, leaving my hair slightly damp.

I smile at David, telling him I'd see him at breakfast. He grunts and I shake my head.

The one time I'm nice to him.

I put my bag on my shoulder, checking that I have everything just before I leave and head down to the cafeteria.

I put my ear buds in, just so I have something to listen to. I play a song and dance a little bit while walking, kind of pretending I'm in a music video.

Been standing on the edge for way too long.
Just waiting for the place that I belong.
I'm a satellite
I'm a satellite
I'm on the outside looking in, they don't know just where I've been.
I'm a satellite
Unless you let me in.

I enter the main building and I take out my ear buds, strolling into the cafeteria. Smiling at Gabbie as I go and sit down at our table.

"Hey gabs." I smile at her, taking the blueberry muffin off of her tray.

"Hey!"

"Thanks for the free muffin." I smile, taking a bit off the top and placing it in my mouth. Gabbie rolls her eyes at me, laughing. I smile back at her again.

My gaze looks around and it soon lands on David, who's walking over to our table, bagel in hand.

"How's my favourite little brown girl?"

"Not even a hi to Gabbie? Rude." I roll my eyes playfully, drawing out the end of "Rude".

"Oops, hi Gabbie." He smirks and his face goes slightly pink. I take another bit off of the muffin and pop it in my mouth. Smiling to myself.

"What's got you so happy this morning?" Gabbie asks, I smile at her and begin humming.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." I smile at them before checking the time. I still have a while until class starts so I stand up.

"I'm gonna go sing and dance outside to my music because the dorm isn't big enough, see you later." I do finger guns before rushing outside and turning up my music full blast in my ears.

I spin and dance, singing somewhat loudly, why I'm so happy I don't know, but I am and I'm sure as hell going to cherish it.

I do hand movements while walking around, singing to blackbear.

Woke up rich, real bad bitch
Playboy shit, that's some playboy shit
I've been going in, shout out to my wrist
Playboy shit, that's some playboy shit
Woke up rich, real bad bitch
Playboy shit, that's some playboy shit, yeah
I've been going in, shout out to my clique
Playboy shit, that's some playboy shit

I check the time, about 10 minutes until class starts, I pick up my bag and head to class, when I sit down in the class Gabbie enters shortly after, smiling at me.

"Why did you leave the table to dance?" She chuckles and I smile back.

"I'm happy. I wanted to cherish it."

"Ah."

●●●

The day is finally over. I'm sat on my bed with my ankles crossed in the air as I lay on my stomach with my elbows propped up, watching the screen of my laptop.

The door clicks and I look up, David gives me a disgusted look and sits down.

"What did I do?"

"You're a slut." I'm taken back by his words, my mouth drops open and my eyes go wide. I sit up and place my feet on the ground.

"Excuse me?"

"Oh please Liza, don't act all innocent, you've fucked like half the guys at this school."

"Where do you get that from?" I choke back tears and suddenly my eyes shoot open, I realise it was all just a dream, I had fallen asleep watching youtube in the same position I was in in the dream.

I scan the room, jumping slightly as the door opens and davud comes rushing in.

"Liza come here!" He yells, picking up my hand and pulling me up. My legs slide off the bed and in a few moments I'm tugging on my shoes and David is holding onto my hand tightly while he pulls me along with him as he runs.

Tingles run up my arm, the feeling of his hand touching mine makes sparks fly like electricity when a wire is broken.

When we reach outside and in the parking lot I finally speak up.

"David, where in the hell are we going?" He stops and turns around, stepping closer to me and dropping my hands. His eyes are full of fear. His breath hitches and his head dips down to mine, connecting our lips softly.

"Now stop asking questions and follow the person who's absolutely in love with you."

"You're in love with me-"

"Definitely." The corners of my lips turn up into a smile and I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his head down ever so slightly so I could reach his lips. I kiss him softly yet passionately. Savouring every last moment of it.

When I pull away he bites his bottom lip, and a wave of realisation runs over me.

I have just kissed David Dobrik.

Sorry this was so short! I didn't know how to end it lol

Hope you're all doing well and that you enjoyed this chapter.

Goodnight, Goodmorning, or Gooodafternoon.

Little white girl

Is ouuutttt

Byeeeeee xx