Chapter 1

Hi my name is Abigail but my friends call me Abby. I perfer that more anyway's.  In about an hour im leaving to go to collage, im a little worried.
"Abby can I come in?"
"Yeah Benson"
Benson's my little brother. "Abby I'm really going to miss you do you have to leave?"
"Benson you'll be fine trust me and if I never leave I'll be stuck in this tiny room forever"
"Yea but at least you'll still be here with me"
"Benson you'll be fine. Come on lets get something to eat before I gotta leave.",

  We got pepperoni pizza and cherry coke. Then I got my stuff Benson helped me put it in the car and we said our final goodbyes.
I had to promise Benson I'd come see him whenever we had vaction for him to let go of my leg. My mom was in tears and that made it harder for me to go but dad helped me get in the car without any second thoughts. We lived about 3hrs from the collage so it was a nice long drive. When I parked I walked in first to get my key and door room number. When I came here a month ago they said walk into the office and the person at the desk would help you. So I went into the office I noticed they repainted because when I was in here last time the walls where purple now there yellow. What a horrible Choice they should of done blue. The lady at the desk gave me my key and told me I was in dorm room 69 I chuckled at that. Yes sometimes I'm immature. The lady gave me a glare and all I could think to say was have a good day. When I walked out the office I went and grabbed my stuff as I walked out the door to outside I bumped into a pretty girl with brown hair. she said "opps sorry" and asked if she could help I wasnt gunna be rude and say no. She then said "Hi my names Emma"
"My names Abigail but I prefer Abby"
"Nice to meet you Abby"
"You too Emma"
We found my car I tryed parking close but did a terrible job. My dorm I found out was on the third floor and Emma also explained that they have guys and girls share dorms. I was hoping my roomate was a hot guy and wasn't a guy who fucked every single girl he could get.  When we got to my dorm I thanked Emma and she said tomorrow be ready by 9am where going for breakfast together. I said "alright see yah." When I walked threw the door there was a huge living room nobody in there I put my stuff down and closed the door. A guy walked into the room and said "Who the fuck are you"
"I'm Abigail and im guessing your my roommate"
"Oh Im Tyler nice to meet you hottie"
"Excuse me but the only Nick name you can call me is Abby" "chill sweety"
"Tyler stop I aint yo sweety" great exactly what I didnt want a man whore.
"Fine, well nice ass" omg he keeps doing this and all I know is I'm blushing more then I ever have and Tyler knows it.
"OK well im gunna go to sleep goodnight tyler" as I walk past him he slaps my ass and says "goodnight babe" wow ok now I need to get away from him I walk into the bedroom put my suitcases down and notice how clean the room is so either tyler just got here to day or hes not normal. I lay down and look at the cealing within five minutes im out like a light.
***************************
OK. So i was kinda scared to wright this because there r so many other roommate books but im gunna try and make mine diffrent from the other ones please vote if you like it im gunna keep updating when i have the free time💜❤💜