Chapter 4 - Fire

You know those moments that people mention when making the winning basket or when punching someone right in the nose or in my case when you dodge someone at the last second because they want to tackle you to the ground? Most of you probably won't. Adrenaline kicks in making your surroundings seem like it has slowed down.

That's exactly the feeling I got when I saw the girl with the gun in her hand. I noticed everything around me in a split second. The crowd of fans surrounding her got low and screamed. Making it even easier for the shooter. I could hear my name being called out by one of my friends. Soo Min, maybe? The guards were all over trying to grab the staff and the boy group members.

I saw SHINee's reactions, too. Onew was flustered and froze up. Key screamed bloody murder. Jonghyun was shocked and quickly pushed Key and Onew to the side of the stage toward the guards. Taemin, as usual, seemed lost and confused. Minho noticed Taemin wasn't moving out of the gun's way while a bodyguard was trying to protect Minho.

Taemin was at gun point, the shooter realized he was the easiest target. The guard holding Minho was pushed to the ground somehow. Minho ran to Taemin and embraced him guarding Taemin with his own body. Noticing it was too late to save both.

The pretty-faced-girl also caught my attention, she had a menacing smile. In any other situation, you could say that she had an attractive smile. Underneath her baggy sweater was a slender curvy body that would attract anyone to look her way.

She was filled with joy by the chaos she was creating. That gun was probably one of her most precious belongings by the way her hand gently cradled the handle. Her finger lingered on the trigger so that she could take in this magical moment. Her eyes darkened and focused on her target.

The gun fired with a loud bang, silencing the screams of the all the fans and staff members.