°• pale boy •°

One day he was walking during lunch break, he went to a quieter area at the end of the corridor.

At the bottom of the stairs he spotted a rather outstanding guy who was casually standing there, holding a cup.

He was not extravagant. He wasn't wearing an outrageous outfit. He wasn't extremely tall. People would usually say that this guy was average.
Well,that simply wasn't the case for Jimin.
The aura of the guy caught his eyes in the first place. It was cool and mysterious - it felt somehow special.

Maybe it was the snow white skin of the boy. He wasn't tall and he was skinny. His icy blonde locks suited his pale skin very well. His dark, cat-like eyes were peeking out of his bangs.

Jimin noticed that he was staring at him when the guy looked at him right in the eyes. He was embarassed and he could feel his cheeks burning. He covered his face and tried to look away awkwardly. He could swear that he saw the guy having a small smile on his lips when he walked away.

The next day, Jimin saw the guy again.
He was spending his break in the library when he saw him sitting a few tables away. His back was facing Jimin, so he let himself examine the guy a little better. He saw that he had a cup with him this day too, it was just like the one from the day before.

Now, he was looking at his clothes - they looked comfortable, kind of worn but still stylish. The guy was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, a gray t-shirt and a navy blue sweater on top of them. He also worn a light brown beanie, but Jimin could still see his blond locks.

Jimin saw the guy standing up, so he quickly got himself distracted with the book he was reading.

The pale boy made his way to the exit and passed right by the table Jimin was sitting at. He gave Jimin a small nod and continued his way out of the library.
Jimin felt a smile forming on his face.