°•sheets•°

When Jimin slowly openend his eyes, he realized the things that he did - he cried in front of Yoongi, then hugged him and fell asleep in his arms.

He also remembered the kind words the older said to him - he was really happy because of them.
He didn't know that the older felt this way.

"Yoongi" - he said, looking up to the boy.
"Thank you so much"

Yoongi chuckled at the sight of the boy. His cheeks were still a bit red and his lips we puffed, probably because of crying.
He then brushed through the ginger hair again.

"Please never forget the words I said, Jiminie."

Jimin enjoyed the boy's soft touch really much. It made him feel nice and calm.

When they stood up Jimin still felt a little uncomfortable. He didn't want to be alone. He wanted to be on Yoongi's side.

"Yoongi...Can I go to your place?" - he asked shyly.
"Of course. I bet Holly misses you too" - he said with a smile.

Jimin smiled too. They walked to Yoongi's place - it was close to the school too.

"Hi Holly!" - Jimin greeted the dog who happily jumped on him.

Yoongi was just smiling at the adorable sight.

"I cooked yesterday, I think it's still good, are you hungry?"
Jimin replied with a small nod.

They finished their meal fast, because neither of them have eaten yet that day.

After, they made their way to Yoongi's room. They sat on the soft rug again.

"Hey...I'm sorry for today... I was just too emotional..."
"Jiminie,it's okay. Whenever you need to talk, I'm here for you. I had to deal with emotional stress in the past, I know how it feels. It's always good to have someone by your side. I'm here."

Jimin hugged Yoongi again. He knew that he could count on Yoongi's support. It just felt so nice to feel the other's warmth close to him. It made him calm down. He just wanted to feel it more. It's not like Yoongi minded it anyway.

"You know Jiminie, I like you." - he said suddenly.

Jimin was shocked, then relieved. That meant, he wasn't alone with his feelings. With a slight pink tint on his cheeks, he pecked Yoongi's cheek.

"I like you too, Yoongi" - he confessed sweetly.

Yoongi was surprised, than he showed his gummy smile.

"So...Jiminie, would you be my boyfriend?"
"Of course!" - he smiled brightly.

Afterwards, they cuddled more. They fit into each other's arm perfectly.

"Yoongi"
"Hm?"
"Thank you"
"For what?" - he raised an eyebrow.
"For being here...with me" - he said as he snuggled closer to Yoongi's chest.
"Aww Jiminie...How can you be so adorable?"

Jimin blushed again. He felt loved.

"It's already dark outside...Would you like to stay for the night? It's a day off tomorrow either way.." - Yoongi asked. He was a bit unsure.
"Yes!!" - he said excitedly. "But...d-don't do weird things, okay?" - he said with bright red cheeks.

Yoongi got flustered. His cheeks turned bright pink from the embarassement.

"Oh my god, I wouldn't do--"
"You are so cute when you blush Yoongi~"
"Oh you little..." - he said, ruffling the boy's hair.

They got up and as they were both tired, they prepared for sleeping.

"You can take a shower and I can lend you one of my shirts..."

He took out a pale blue t-shirt out of his wardrobe and gave it to Jimin.

Jimin made his way to the bathroom. He took his clothes down and entered the shower. He let the warm water all over his body. It felt really nice. After being there for a while, he got out and dressed himself in Yoongi's shirt. As expected, it was big to him. It ended at his mid-tight.

"I'm finished~" - the boy chirped as he made his way to the kitchen.

Yoongi saw Jimin in his shirt and it made his heart flutter. The boy looked so squishy, so adorable, Yoongi just never wanted to let the boy escape his hugs and kisses.

He went closer to Jimin and hugged him.

"You smell really nice" - he whispered.
"T-thank you" - Jimin was flustered again.

Yoongi got really touchy with him ever since his emotional breakdown. Jimin didn't mind it, to be honest he loved the affection the boy gave him. He was just still a little bit nervous around Yoongi, he loved him so much.
He had to get used to the hugs and kisses however, because Yoongi was his boyfriend now.

"I'm gonna take a shower too, you can go to the bed meanwhile"
"Okay~" - then Jimin practically hopped to the room.

He sat down on the bed and Holly climbed into his lap. The dog was small and fluffier than ever.

After 10 minutes Yoongi came out of the bathroom. His locks were still a bit wet.

He layed down on the bed, next to where Jimin was sitting and patted the area next to him, inviting the boy to sleep.

Holly went to his pillow next to Yoongi's bed and as soon as he put his little head down, he fell asleep.

Jimin then snuggled close to Yoongi. They cuddled and shared a warm blanket. Jimin fell asleep in the older's arms. The soft snores from the ginger boy made Yoongi relaxed and thankful at the same time. He was thankful for this little angel in between his arms, that he could now call his boyfriend.

He watched the calm face of the sleeping boy as he felt his eyelids go heavier due to tiredness.

That night, Yoongi got a deep sleep with beautiful dreams.