°•taste•°

The next day, Yoongi was waiting for Jimin at their usual spot at the corridor with two cups.
He spotted the ginger boy, and softly grabbed his shoulder to get his attention.

"Good morning Suga!!" - he said as he hugged the boy.

Yoongi actually liked his new nickname.

"Good morning, Minnie"
"Aaa! That sounds girly, stop it!" - Jimin blushed.
"But it suits you"
"No, it doesn't!!"
"It does."
"Anyways...why do you have two cups with you today?" - Jimin changed the topic suddenly.
"I bought you a latte. It's sweet, I bet you will like it. Let's drink it on our bench, we still have time before classes start."
"Thank you!" - said the orange boy with a smile.

As they were walking to the bench, they spotted a familiar boy.

"Look at them, are you even dating now??" -he laughed.

Jimin felt uneasy, he got a slight stomach ache because of the nervousness around his former bully. He got surprised as Yoongi put his hand on his back to calm him down a bit.

"Oh, you want to be knocked out once again?"
- Yoongi said with an expression that was even scary for Jimin.
The boy immidiately regretted his choice and turned the opposite way.

"See? He won't come close to you ever again. Trust me."
"Yoongi, you're amazing! But did you really k-knock him out?"
"He said those filthy lies to you, of course I did. It's a pity that his nose wasn't broken..."

Jimin had to admit that if he didn't know Yoongi's soft and loving side, he would be a little bit afraid too. He did have a scary impact.

They finally got to their bench and sat down. Yoongi gave Jimin his latte and waited curiously for the boy's opinion.

Jimin took a sip and his face immidiately lit up by the delicious flavour.

"This is really tasty! I can still taste the coffee but it's so sweet! You've got a great taste in coffee, Yoongi!" - he explained.

Yoongi was happy that the boy could enjoy coffee finally.

"I'm happy to hear that." - he said with a smile.
"You know, coffee isn't the only thing that I have a great taste in" - he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Jimin soflty punched his arm.

They talked about pretty much everything until the bell rang.

"See you after school, Minnie"
"Pay attention to your classes! And don't call me Minnie!!" - he said crossing his arms.
"Whatever, have a nice day" - he kissed the smaller boy's forhead "Minnie."

They went to class. Jimin was in a good mood all day. He even paid attention to classes that he usually barely found interest in. Yoongi had such a positive effect on him.

His classmates, who usually didn't even paid attention to him started to recognize Jimin's happiness.

When the last class ended, Jimin almost rushed to Yoongi's classroom. As he saw Yoongi exiting the room, he ran to hug him. That warm hug definitely made Yoongi's day.

They walked to Jimin's place hand-in-hand not caring about the looks they recieved in school or on their way home.

"If you have time, you can come in~"
"Okay, I'm curious about your place anyway"

Jimin's flat was bright and tidy. All the rooms were painted with light colours. He had an even smaller kitchen than Yoongi. His bathroom with a babyblue bathtub was next to the kitchen. At the end of the corridor, it was his room.

When they entered it, Yoongi smiled, because it was just like he imagined it. It had sweet smell like Jimin and it was well organized. The walls were light yellow and his long curtains were light orange. He had a bed under his window with white, dotted sheets and in the middle of it,there was Yoongi junior.

"You really sleep with him?"
"Who am I supposed to cuddle if you're not with me?" - he pouted.
" Just call me next time. Express cuddles will be on their way"- he said while pinching Jimin's cheek softly.
"Promise?"
"Promise."

Yoongi looked out of the window and he saw the beautiful sight of the calm, autumn street. It was really nice to look at. He understood why Jimin liked to live here.

"So now you know where I live~"
" I like it, this flat is just like you - small,sweet and lovable"
"Don't make me blush!!" - Jimin hid his face.
"I wanted to give you this" - Yoongi said as he gave Jimin a small key. " It's a key to my flat. You can come anytime."
"Thank you!! I will give one to you,too!" - he said happily. "How about grabbing one more coffee? I like latte so much!"
"Okay,just don't get atticted to it."

They went to the small café where they first met out of school. They sat to the same table. Even the same waitress came to pick their orders.

"What can I bring you?"
"I'd take an espresso...and a chocolate latte for this mochi"
"Did you just call me a mochi??" - Jimin asked like he was offended.

The waitress chuckled and went to make the orders.

"But you are a mochi."
"Min Yoongi, why do you like making me blush all the time??"
"Because you are so adorable when you do."

Minutes later, the waitress came back with two mugs.

As they drink their coffees, Jimin suddenly looks Yoongi in the eyes.

"You know...You are amazing"
"And..why is that?" - Yoongi asked surprised.
"Because you changed me...Even if we only know each other for a month...I changed because of you. I feel a more confident about myself. I'm just basically lot happier. When I'm with you, I forget about my problems. You even made me like coffee!"
"I'm really happy you feel that way, Jiminie. I'm way more happier with you, too. I love you Park Jimin."

"I love you too, Min Yoongi"

~The end~

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Sooo, this was my first fanfic in a while, J-Hope you enjoyed it~ I apologize if there's any mistake, I tried my best anyways~ I wanted to write a fluff about the two cutie for such a long time, I ship them so hard. This story wasn't very long, but I hope you liked it ♡