Chapter 1: The Sewers

A/n: A/n=authors note. E/c=Eye color. Yn=your name. Ln=Last name. H/c=hair color

 H/c=hair color

Issei's P.O.V

I was just sitting in class doing nothing, we were allowed to just do nothing today. But then the teacher came in and started to speak "Ahem, may I have your attention. We have a new student joining us today" he stepped to the side and a guy with H/c hair and E/c eyes smiled. He had bandages covering his arms and had on black gloves.

"Hello, my name is Yn Ln, its a pleasure to meet you all," he said and I sighed as I heard all the girls start to gossip about him. 'Another pretty boy, great' I thought sarcastically

"Yn you can sit next to Issei," the teacher said. I decided it didn't really matter for now. He looked like a decent guy so I smiled and waved to him. He walked up to me and held out his hand "Nice to meet you Issei" he smiled and I shook his hand "Same. Seems you're already popular with all the girls".

He looked around and saw that most of the girls were looking at him and whispering to each other. "I don't know about that, it's probably cause I'm new," he said and rubbed the back of his neck

"Dude there are like no guys here, and with you, there are two pretty boys. All the girls are gonna be into you"

"What about you? Are any into you?" he asked and I stood up "Well they will be soon. I'm going to be the Harem king" I stated proudly and he just and a calm expression. I could see that all the girls were disgusted, but Yn just started laughing and held his stomach.

All the girls were surprised and I smiled and started to laugh with him. After a minute of laughing, he calmed down and wiped a tear away "Man, I can tell that it never gets boring when you're around".

"Well I guess you're right about that, but I'm mostly running from girls"

He was slightly confused "I thought you said they weren't into you"

"They aren't" I got a very pervy look on my face "It's because I'm always peeping on them"

He gave a light chuckle and put a hand on my shoulder "Yeah, this is going to be an interesting year"

The girls started squealing as I saw Kiba walk in and walk up to us "Hey, You're the new guy right? I'm Kiba" I saw him shake Yn's hand. "Mind if I borrow Issei?" he asked Yn

"Of course, but you didn't need to ask. Just look at the time" Yn smiled and walked towards the door.

I looked at the clock and right when I did the bell rang, telling us we could go home

Rias's P.O.V

I was walking through the halls with Akeno and Koneko going to meet up with the rest of my peerage. I saw someone I haven't met before, his eyes widened and I thought I saw something in them for a second before he went back to his calm expression.