Chapter II: Hammond

Kelly

   Ian had called John Hammond but got his housekeeper Lisa to answer the phone to set up an appointment for Tuesday at 4:00.
Ian was dreading even going he could just tell that this wasn't going to end well but Sarah just laughed it off.

     "I still don't think this is s good idea" Ian said as he throw on a leather jacket over his dark grey t-shirt.

     "What's the worst he can do? Ask why you're only wearing black like he always does" Sarah said laughing as she fixed her Scarlett sweater.

    "He probably will ask why I'm wearing black and once again I'll tell him because cloths don't matter that much and it's a waste of time and black is good year round" Ian said grabbing his glasses and put them on.

    "See you're already prepared now let's get going or we'll be late" Sarah said pulling her red hair out from under her shirt and left the bedroom.

    Sarah knocked on my door twice waiting for a response allowing her to come in, Sarah looked pretty even if she just put on a shirt and brushed her hair.

     I have to admit having Sarah as my stepmom was amazing she was fun, cool, and she was at the Island like me and my dad.

    My mom wasn't sure of Sarah she wanted to trust her but my mom after Isla Sorna had a hard time trusting Ian and Sarah, after I was on the island as well so that made her guilty I guess my mother is weird.

    It took my dad three months before he got to see me again because after I stowed away on the boat my mother thought Ian was failing as a father and that Sarah wasn't helping.

     But now I spend one month with my father and one month with my mother that way I get to spend time with both of them, though they have to take turns with the holidays last year was my mom's turn but I'll be sad to not do it with her.

    "You almost ready" Sarah asked smiling

    "Yep" I said as I grabbed my socks from my desk so I could put them on when I got my shoes.

    "Alright let's get going, I'm not sure how traffic will be so I guess we don't want to be late" Ian said grabbing the keys off the hook.
I slipped in my shoes and followed Ian and Sarah out the door to the black car my father drove.

     The drive took forty-five minutes I didn't realize that the drive was gonna  take that long, but when we arrived the housekeeper Lisa wouldn't let us in until it was 4:00 so we had to wait out side for about eight minutes before another car drove up and parked next to us.

     A man and a women stepped out, the women had blonde hair wearing jeans, and a orange floral shift, the man had brown hair, red plaid shirt, and jeans.

     They walked up to the door and knocked Ian had his window up all the way, the people didn't notice us. The door opened and Lisa the housekeeper answered with a scowl.

     "What do you want" she asked in a steady and stern voice,

     "We are here to see Mr Hammond" the man said.

     "What time"? Lisa was cross with  a she was with us which made Ian laugh quietly to himself,

     "4:00" the girl said with a smile

     "It's 3:56 you'll have to wait till its 4:00" Lisa snapped before she slammed the door in their faces, Ian was laughing a lot now.
The man and the women were walking back to their car when Ian rolled down his window

      "I see that you'll have to wait out here with us" Ian said popping his head out the car window.
The man and the women jumped at first but they soon relaxed after knowing who it was That was speaking to them.