◎00

Yoongi arrived to his classrom with messy hair, closed eyes and an empty coffee cup in his right hand, a half full one in the other one.

"Vernon, couldn't you just fail? Why did you have to call me at shit-o'-clock to ask for help for your studies?!" He whined, throwing his stuff on his desk and sitting on the hard, cold, plastic chair with a whimper.

"I'm sorry, I just need to get good grades this year." The smug student smirked, knowing very well that studying wasn't exactly what he'd called his hot teacher over for.

Yoongi is the innocent, small, young music teacher that everyone in class 3-A loved. Even more because he's basically the typical cutesy sub that most students in his school dreamed of— skinny, pale, blushy cheeks, and wears quite the feminine clothing. So yeah, almost every student he'd teached had a thing for him.

Vernon, specifically, had quite the thing for his teacher. Even more so when he wore his cute, pastel outfits. They'd encountered quite a lot outside the school building, and seeing his adorably petite teacher wearing a short skirt and a crop top made his spine tingle.

"Anywho, Im sleepy so today you all get free class." Yoongi announced, smiling softly when his students cheered. Some stood from their seats and went to their friendsto chat, whilst others stood to go to talk to him. This wasn't unusual, but the young teacher was tired, no doubt about to fall asleep. 

"What's up you guys?" Yoongi asked before yawning, a kitten like whine escaping his pink lips. The students all crowded around him cooed at his cuteness quietly, all answering with the usual 'I have a question' before forming a line.

"Oh my gosh, you're so right!" Park Jimin, a student that usualy sat at the back and stared at Yoongi's ass the whole class, screeched. "Mr. Min!"

"I've told you all to not call me that, that's my father." Yoongi grumbled. "Call me Yoongi-hyung, hyung or just Yoonie, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever~" Jimin giggled. "Have you seen the new gym teacher?"

"No? I wasn't even aware there was a new teacher hired." The pale one mused out loud, puckering his lips before walk ng towards the windows, looking down at where there was a sports class being held. The pale teacher bit his lip as he stared at the new employee, his eyes widening at his bulging arms and fit chest, which looked like it was about to rip through his shirt.

Thenew teacherlooked up when he felt eyes on him, making eye contact with Yoongi and smirking whilst winking up at the flustered music teacher, who squeaked before jumping back and crawlng under the grand piano in the middle of the room.

"Oh my god, I ship it so much." 

"Yoonkook?"

" 'kook'?"

"The other guy's name is Jungkook."

"What about Vmon though?"

"Yoonkook is the new Vmon bitch."

"You're all failed if you don't shut your piehole this instant!"

"...piehole?"