◎Happy New Year

"Yoongi hyung? What's up?" Jeongguk asked as he waltzed into scene, makeup stylists still chasing him with baskets of makeup and hairbrushes to doll him up.

"I don't know myself. He called me here." The pale lad pointed at a short, tanned, blue haired boy, no older than 13 judging by his height. His small hands were gripping a sheet of brown stained paper, probably coffee, and an ugly gummy smile was stretching his pink lips.

"Welcome! I'm Michael, or Mikey. I'm the author of this book." He spoke, voice oddly feminine.

"We- We're in a book?" Yoongi frowned, staring at his pale hands in confusion.

"Aren't you like, twelve or something?" Jeongguk winced. How come a pre-teen is controlling his life..?

"Fyi, I'm sixteen, bitch. So get on my level." Michael rolled his eyes, sassily popping out his hip and resting his free hand on it, raising the stained paper to his eye level. "Okay, so. This is a new year's special, so it's basically for y'all to inform the readers about some stuff. Okie dokie?"

"Dude, are you sure you're sixteen?" Yoongi bit his lip to keep in his laughter, staring at the over all tiny human.

"Yes! I'm sure! Now shush, because you're tiny too." The blue haired lad pouted, stomping his foot before starting to read again. "As I was saying, you're going to inform the readers of some stuff. First of all, of the direction of this book."

"I didn't even know this was a book until now!" Yoongi exclaimed, throwing up his hands in exasperation. Jeongguk chuckled at the shorter's cute antics before turning to the audience— which he had until now failed to notice.

"Okay, so, first of all, it's gonna get real dirty my dudes. Not PG-13 at all. Like, if you're not eighteen, you shouldn't be reading this-"

"Jeongguk! That's enough. Besides, even the author isn't eighteen." Yoongi sighed.

"Wassup."

"Shut up Michael." The pair sighed, and Michael chuckled.

"Okay. So, besides the smut, what else are we gonna have?"

"Smut?"

"Uhm. Cutesy romance stuff. i don't plan on fucking Yoongi without taking him on a couple of dates first."

"What makes you think you top?" Yoongi blushed, frowning cutely.

"You seriously can't be thinking that I'd bottom to such a cute little sub like yourself."

"Agreed."

"You stay out of this you twink."

"You're a twink too, what the fuck."

"Anyway!" Jeongguk sighed, pushing his hair back.

"Damn daddi™."

"Michael, you're literally a child."

"Kiss my ass."

"I said," The tallest lad of the three boomed, smiling cutely at the crowd. "As I said, I'm gonna take Yoon hyung here on a couple dates before I try anything. And, also, Hoseok hyung. I think he told me he likes someone? Tots not for me to say though. And... What else? Oh, yeah, major kinks."

"Oh my gawd." Michael smirked, looking like a shocked lizard. "Noice."

"Dude, stop."

"Leave me alone, it's 9 in the morning. I usually wake up at, like, 2 pm? 1:30?"

"What the fuck?"

"Don't ask, man. I don't know."

"Well!" Jeongguk sighed, turning back to the audience and grinning cutely. "I guess those are all the announcements we have for now. You can send us some questions though! We'll try our best to answer."

— Jeongguk 🐰

— Yoongi 🍑

— Jimin ☄

— Tae 🌌

— Hoseok 🎉

— Seokjin 🔥

— Namjoon ☘

— Vernon 💭

— Jihoon ⚔

—  Mikey 💫

"That's all for now, folks!" Michael grinned, standing on his tippy toes and bowing. "I'll have collected your answers when we have at least 10 questions! You can ask as many as you want, too!"

"Bye bye guys!" Yoongi waved cutely, shyly grinning as a scarlet blush spread across his cheeks. "Please ask us many questions!"

"See y'all later, my dudes." Jeongguk bumped his chest with a fist, trying to look like your typical fuck boy. Yoongi scoffed and pushed him, making him laugh and wave. "Bye!"