◎02

He blushed as he looked up one of his best songs, Give it to Me, and pressed play, quieting the whole class.

The students started dancing in their seats, some whooping at the spit-fire of a rapper his teacher was, other's mouths falling agape.

"It's you, hyung?" Vernon grinned, and Yoongi blushed fiercely.

"Yeah. I tried rapping before, but since it got really lonely I kinda—"

"IT'S MOTHERFUCKING AGUST D!"

The students all quieted as fast steps were heard rushing towards the room, as well as a laughter echoing.

"Jungkook, they're in class!"

"I don't care, it's Agust D!"

A grown man with brown hair, parted to show his forehead, and a bunny-like grin slammed the doors open, bursting into the room.

"Who's playing Agust D?!"

Yoongi stared quietly at the man, and when he turned his eyes towards him, his eyes teared up as his hands flew to his mouth.

"Holy shit, you're Agust D." He spoke, it coming out muffled.

"U- Uh, ye- yeah, I am..." Yoongi mumbled quietly, and the man grinned, staring down at the ex-rapper.

"I'm Jeongguk, I'm your biggest fan." Jeongguk spoke.

"He's also the new hottie teacher!"

Yoongi spluttered as Jeongguk burst out laughing, the students all laughing along.

"Ye- Yeah, that too."

The shorter teacher sighed with a scarlet blush spread on his cheeks, cat-like eyes scrunched as he lowered the volume of his music. He shyly looked at his students before turning to the new teacher, red cheeks darkening as he noticed the (large) height difference.

"U- Uh, my name is actually Yoongi... I don't really go around as Agust D anymore." He stammered, looking down at his shoes as he mumbled the last part quietly.

"Trust me, I know." Jeongguk spoke brokenheartedly. "I wanted to become a singer when I was younger, so I could record a song with you. It was kinda like a goal for me, since we aren't even that far apart in age, but then you just... dropped everything in Daegu and went MIA. All the d bois were pretty depressed for a while, you know?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that..." Yoongi blushed, his students giggling quietly at his fndom's name.

"Ah, it's okay! Most of us were pretty understanding. I still have all your music downloaded in my phone! And many pictures of your performances too-"

"Jeon Jeongguk!"

A red haired, long faced lad burst into the room, breathless and face almost as red as his fiery hair. "Goddamnit, child, I told you they were in the middle of a lesson!"

"But, Hoseok hyung, its Agust D!" The PE teacher whined, sounding much like a little kid.

"I know, you told me-"

"No,like, he's here. As in, standing right by me."

"Wait, really? He's a teacher here?" Hoseok mumbled before looking past the bunny-looking lad, only to scoff. "Dude, that's my friend Yoongi. Sorry to bother you, hyung."

"Uhm, it's o-"

"Hyung, you don't know? Min Yoongi is Agust D." Jeongguk frowned. "I told you this last week!"

"For real?!" Hoseok screeched, turning to Yoongi with a bewildered look. "Why didn't you tell me you were an idol?! Your fanbase was huge! Why are you even working here?! Aren't you loaded with cash?!"

Yoongi blushed and looked down at his feet once more, mumbling a small answer before turning on his phone and pausing the music, whih by this point was playing one of his first songs, 'Give it to Me'.

"What was that, Mr. Min?" One of the students in the background called, head tilted and a cute, curious frown on his face.

"I said it's because I like you guys, okay? Leave me alone." The pale teacher goraned, turning to the two other teachers in the room with a bright red face. "Now can you please le-"

The students in the room cooed in adoration, rushing towards Yoongi and squishing him in a tight group hug. "We like you too, hyungie!" Was heard from one of the youngest students in the class, Minhyeok, squealed, agreeing noises erupting from the other students around him.

"Y- Yah!Go- Go to your seats!" Yoongi squeaked, embarrassed, as Jeogguk and Hoseok grinned cutely.

"Talk later, Yoongi hyung!" Hoseok laughed as he walked out of the classroom, dragging a blushing Jeongguk behind him.

"Yeah! Let's get to know each other!"

__________________

Short and written at 1 AM, but I updated ;;;;; I'm so sorry, kiddos!!! I was moving homes and we had no wifi connection, and my data wasn't strong enough to publish as much as a warning;;;;; Christmas gifts are coming your way, don't worry! 

((I also did take a small hiatus because of the whole situation with Jonghyun... He will be missed <3))