◎03

Yoongi hummed quietly (and awfully off-tune) to Bboom bboom as the melody reproduced itself from his earphones, the cute teacher on his way to the store.

It was a Sunday, a pretty hot one too. The weather was going crazy— On friday he had been freezing his ass off, so why was he melting his ass off now? Not cool, world. Literally.

Due to the (disgustingly so) hot weather, Yoongi was wearing his shortest white shorts, as well as a white, loose tank top. He also wore some cute flip flops with a  kumamon pattern on the straps, the rest of the plastic clothing item a cute pastel blue tone.

Yeah, he looked pretty fucking adorable. Especially with his newly dyed (well, bleached) white hair.

As he entered the grocery store on a hunt for milk and cereal, he felt eyes on him. It wasn't anything new, so he chose to ignore it. Alas, it seems the person whose eye he had caught didn't want that, as soon enough a large hand was wrapping itself around his small wrist.

"Holy shit, you're tiny." The small teacher heard, only to blush and sigh as he immediately recognized the voice.

"That's a little bit obvious, don't you think?" He replied angrily. Don't mention his tiny-ness, ever.

"Damn, calm down hyung." Jeongguk chuckled, letting go of the older. "You look adorable."

"Tha- That's-" Yoongi blushed as he looked down, wincing at his lack of social skills. "Than- Thanks?"

"Just being honest." The taller laughed, moving alongside Yoongi with a small red basket hanging from his right hand's tight grip.

"W- Whatever. What are you gonna buy?" Yoongi mused as he looked around for the aisle of cookies (usually cereal boxes were placed there).

"Stuff for my hyung. Orange juice, cookies, and I think he wanted to buy me lots of candy so that too." The bunny boy listed off, and Yoongi giggled quietly at the last part. "What about you?"

"Cereal and milk. Today was the last bowl my box could serve." He spoke dramatically, and Jeongguk burst out laughing.

"You talk about it as if it had died in war!"

"A war against my hunger, yes."

—————
My brother just accused me of robbing him and my sister..? And he wants me to pay him what's missing?

It's also painfully obvious that the one who robbed them both is himself, so... yeah.

I love my family (note the sarcasm)