Chapter Two

I walked briskly over to Dr.Terson not wanting to make the so called 'very good looking waiting'. It didn't take me long at all to get over to the two men, who seemed to be having a rather nice chat.

"You got to listen to me man Darth Vader is the best character in Star- Oh hey Alice took you long enough to get here." Lance greeted seeming to be in a really good mood, "By the way I would like you to meet your new partner Mr.Jacob Smith he has-"

I blocked out what Dr.Terson was saying, as I looked over to my new partner. The man was rather tall with dark brown hair, and blue eyes that put the ocean to shame. There was this feeling in my gut telling me I have seen him before.

Wanting to see if my if thoughts were true I interrupted Lance and spoke, "Sorry to interrupt but, have I met you before?"

With a warm smile Jacob quickly replied, "Why yes we have, do you remember man in the lake case. If not I was one of the FBI agents working on that case."

Suddenly a light bulb light up as I remembered. 

"Wait.... YOUR THE DOUCHE BAG WHO WOULDN'T LET ME DO ANY FIELD WORK!!!" I shouted as pointed at him with an accusing glare.

Jacob's eyes widen dramatically at my outburst and, took a step back. Just before I lunged at him Emma came out of nowhere and held me back. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello People! It is NightAngel2004! As you can see I hijacked Lunar's account, because she needed to update this awesome story. So I just filled in for her to give you guys a bit of something, hoped you enjoyed it! (P.S Sorry it is short)

Peace People~~ -NightAngel2004