Chapter 4 - In your arms

(Hey guys this is just a warning that this chapter is a smut chapter so I'll switch to bold font when those scenes come up incase you don't like that.)

Niall and Zayn had wen't back to Zayn's place after their star gazing. He was glad he had remembered to hide his needles and drugs so that Niall wouldn't see them.

They were kissing each other like their lives depended on it as Zayn unlocked the door and pushed it open before leading Niall inside and shut it behind them.

Zayn smiled as he gently pushed the blonde onto his bed and started to kiss and nip at his neck. Niall couldn't help but moan as he slipped a hand under the older males shirt and bit his lower lip as he felt his abs. "You're a vocal one aren't you?" Zayn smiled.

"Oh shut up" Niall murmured as he grabbed the back of the older males neck and started to kiss him lovingly.

Zayn quickly stripped the younger boy down to his boxers before he started to play with the hem of it smiling "Hmm already hard." He chuckled as he peaked into his boxers.

"You try not being laid for like four years." He murmured lowly looking at the older male.

Zayn smiled as pushed down the boxers "Don't worry baby I'll take care of you" He smiled.

Niall moaned once the older males hand wrapped around his cock. He gripped at his shirt and basically ripped it off of his body. Zayn smirked as he kissed at his neck, then his nipples playing and twisting them gently, then he kissed down the younger males chest taking his time with his navel and happy trail to tease him, finally he took the blonds tip in his mouth making him moan out and grip his once perfectly quiffed hair.

"Oh fuck" Niall moaned as the older male deep throated him easily. Being sneaky the older male pulled off and wet his fingers before taking the blond back into his mouth and inserted a finger into his hole. Niall whimpered as the slight burn but soon it faded from the pleasure of being sucked. Soon one finger turned to two, then three and Niall was a moaning mess.

He whimpered once Zayn removed his fingers causing the darker boy to chuckle "Don't worry babe you'll be full in moments." He whispered dirtily into his ear before thrusting in with one quick movement making Niall bite down on his lip.

Zayn leaned down and captured the smaller boys lips in his own as he began to thrust slowly. His thrusts started to increase his thrusts making Niall turn his head away from Zayn and into the pillow so that he didn't moan out.

Zayn turned Niall's head back to look at him as he smirked thrusting harder and faster "No no baby" He smiled "I wanna hear those pretty lips moan my name..... let everyone know who's fucking you so well that you can't contain those lovely moans.

Niall moaned loudly gripping the older males back "Fuck Zayn... harder." He moaned closing his eyes as his toes curled.

"All you had to do was ask." He chuckled as he started to move his hips faster.

Niall moaned and within minutes they were both cumming. Zayn smiled as he leaned down and licked Niall's cum off of his chest. He laid beside him and brought Niall to his chest and smiled "We'll clean you up tomorrow...... sleep babe" He smiled planting a kiss on his sweaty forehead.

Niall smiled as the blankets were wrapped around them and within moments he was fast asleep against the older males chest.