9

××××××

"The name's Jung Taekwoon"

Taekwoon shook Hakyeon's hand while trying not to be obvious that he was nervous.

Why?

Who won't be nervous when the person you've always fantasized about, that you only met once last year, is infront of you for real.

When Hakyeon let go, Taekwoon's fantasies all flooded inside his head. Resulting to his face to redden. He's lucky the lights are dimmed.

"You're also the guy last year, right? I thought it was rude of me not to talk to you. After all, you worked hard."

Hakyeon gave him a smile after speaking.

"Yes. And it's alright. It's my job." Taekwoon managed to answer straight.

"Ei~ But I felt bad that in the past year I never got to come back here. But it's fine now! I just moved recently."

Taekwoon nodded and smiled mentally.

"So I'll see you often?" Taekwoon asked, immediately regretting it in his head.

Hakyeon was a bit shocked by the question but still put on a smile.

"Yep!" Hakyeon answered.

Taekwoon noticed the empty glass in Hakyeon's hand.

"Do you want another drink?" Taekwoon asked.

"Can I have something that isn't strong? I want to go home sober." Hakyeon tilted his head in a way that Taekwoon found cute.

"What do you think of Blue Dragon? It's juice with a bit of Gin."

"I'll have that, please."

Taekwoon started impressing Hakyeon, and fortunately, everything went well

After the party, Hakyeon was the last one to go. He said goodbye to his friends and went back inside to tip everyone.

"Here. Take this." Hakyeon whispered to Taekwoon and shoved 50,500₩ in Taekwoon's back pocket.

Taekwoon was shocked by Hakyeon's action and was frozen still.

Hakyeon chuckled at his reaction and lightly slapped Taekwoon's butt.

"Thank you, everyone! I really had fun tonight! I'll get going first, okay? Goodnight!" Hakyeon yelled.

"Good night, hyung! Safe trip! Happy birthday again!" Jaehwan also yelled while cleaning. He got close with Hakyeon pretty quick, unlike the guy who had a liking for Hakyeon for quite a while now.

"Goodnight, Yeonie" Taekwoon whispered unconsciously out of habit.

Hakyeon had heard him but didn't say anything. He went out amd after a while a sound of a car going away was heard.

What did I called him again? Fuck. Taekwoon thought and mentally kicked himself.

That was so embarrassing. He won't want to meet me again.

××××××
I decided to just let this story flow wherever it takes my mind and heart. So, it'll be a while~