It's Complicated Part 1.

Y/N POV.

I was stupid. I was extremely stupid to be exact. I don't know what I was thinking when I made that deal with her six months ago. It was stupid because every single person I knew, knew I had a thing for the youngest Hadid. When everyone found out about the deal myself and the youngest Hadid had, they weren't very happy about it.

I wasn't planning on them finding out and neither was Bella but Bella being the needy girl she is at times needed me, if you get what I mean and who was I to say no. It was at a party at Kylie's place and once we were done and walked out the room everyone stood outside the door with jaws dropping to the ground.

The girls were shocked and so were the guys but they had looks of disapproval on their faces and I knew why. I knew what I was doing to myself and I didn't care because I got to be somewhat intimate with her. She was mine for that moment and god did I love it.

I was a close friend of the Hadid family. My dad and theirs were highschool friends so they basically did everything together. They went to collage together and then started their own businesses together. My dad and theirs owned a few car dealerships along with a few real estate agency's.

I had older siblings who were in their twenties while I was sixteen. I was the unexpected so when I was born everything changed. My sisters were business women while I focused on my career that was already booming. I was a singer so you could imagine how crazy my life would be and being friends with the hottest models of today didn't help.

I was friends with Bella and Gigi's friends so basically their friends were my friends and my friends were theirs so we were always around each other. I was close with the older Hadid but the youngest one was my best friend and the girl I had been crushing on since I was fourteen. Everyone knew about my crush on Bella besides her....sometimes she was oblivious.

Bella and Abel had been dating for a while and it did break my heart to find out that the girl I was madly in love with started dating someone else. I let it go because if she was happy so was I. I was there when they would fight or she was missing him and even though it would break me I'd still be there for her. I'd always be there for her.

After they broke up she went on a downward spiral. She went to parties and got drunk to the point where she forgot her own name, she would go work with hangovers and sometimes space out during photoshoots, party all night and sleep all day and who was there to save her? Me...I was always there to pick her up, put her to bed and make sure she was safe.

So one night we were both drunk but not to drunk and we made a deal. Friends with benefits didn't settle well with me but having the girl I've wanted from the time I was fourteen and having her kissing me was enough for me to agree to do anything she wanted. So I agreed even though I knew the rules or some of the rules that she set wouldn't sit well with me and it doesn't but I keep to myself because I love her.

Gigi:"Y/n!"She yelled snapping me out of my gaze making me shake my head and look at her and the girls in front of me. I was out in L.A with Gigi, Kendall, Kylie, Hailey and Bella because they were all in town and wanted to hang out.

Kendall:"You zoned out"She said making me sip my ice tea and shrug.

Hailey:"You're thinking about Bella aren't you?"She questioned making me sigh and look at the back of me making sure she wasn't walking to the table since she went to use the restroom.

Y/n:"Do I ever stop thinking about her?"I asked making them all look at me and sigh.

Gigi:"Y/n you know I love my sister but what you two are doing is wrong and especially since you're in love with her"She said making me look at them.