Shameless Part 1.

Y/N POV.

I heard my name and felt Anwar grab my arm and drag me inside making me look back and see Bella giving me a look. He stopped and turned to face me making me dust my clothes and look at him confused.

Y/n:"What the hell!"I said looking at him making him give me a look and sigh.

Anwar:"We need to talk"He said making me nod and wait for him to continue. He was about to open his mouth when his mom handed us knifes and vegetables.

Yolanda:"While you two talk you can cut as well"She said making us both laugh a little and walk to the counter and start chopping the vegetables.

Y/n:"Now what is it that you want to talk about?"I asked looking at him.

Anwar:"You and Bella"He said making me gaze drop to the knife and start cutting. I looked up and saw her, Gigi and my sisters busy chatting away making me sigh.

Y/n:"What about us?"I questioned making him huff.

Anwar:"Dont play dumb with me Y/n, What did you talk about?"He asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"We just apologised and went back to being best friends"I said. I could feel eyes on me making me look at him for a minute and then go back to what I was doing.

Anwar:"And the friends with benefits thing?"He asked making me move on to the next thing and start chopping.

Y/n:"Its over Anwar"I said making him huff and help with the cutting.

Anwar:"We both know that's lies"He said making me sigh and close my eyes for second before opening them.

Y/n:"What am I supposed to do Anwar? I cant just walk up to your sister and be like 'oh hey, I've been in love for you for a while now and I just wanted to know weather you'd date me'. Its like I'm asking her to stop being friends with me"I said making him shake his head.

Anwar:"What if she likes you back?"He asked making me look at him.

Y/n:"Does she?"I asked making him sigh and go back to cutting.

Anwar:"I don't know. You know how Bella is after Abel...she doesn't like to talk about feelings"He said making me huff and look at her for second.

Y/n:"Trust me, I do"I mumbled as I finished up making him finish up as well and give everything to our mom's and walk out. We walked over to the balcony outside and leaned against the railing taking in the skyline of Los Angeles.

Anwar:"Whats so wrong with admitting your feelings and taking a risk Y/n? I know you're scared to lose her and stuff but I know Bella wouldn't do that. She changed over the past few months but not so much"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I'm sixteen, I shouldn't even be thinking about love"I said making him look at me and shake his head.

Anwar:"Since when did age matter? You're human and you have feelings so it doesn't matter how old you are, you're allowed to fall in love"He said making me sigh knowing he was right.

Y/n:"She isn't just some girl Anwar. The only time I stopped thinking about her was when I was with Taylor and you all know how that went. I thought I could forget her but then all this happened and suddenly I found myself getting back into old habits with her"I said looking at him. Anwar is the best listener and he's there for me when I need him which I am grateful for"Its like no matter how hard I try I always find myself back to Bella. I can say that we're not friends, I can throw a tantrum and say so many things but in the end....I'm always going to go back to her"I said making him sigh and look at me.

Anwar:"She has to feel something for you Y/n! I see it in the way you two act sometimes and I swear I see love in her eyes whenever she looks at you and she may be blind or just scared of the fact that maybe she has feelings for you but she has to!"He said making me shake my head.