Shameless Part 12.

My bond girl 😍😍😍😍🔥

Y/N POV.

Anwar:"Its numbers!"

Zayn:"A sign?!"

Kendall:"What the hell! Is it like a movie?"She asked making me groan and shake my head.

Y/n:"I know I'm not supposed to talk but y'all are stupid"I said making them look at me and roll their eyes. 

Hailey:"Y'all are....I know what it is but its fun to watch y'all say stupid shit"She said making me laugh and look at her.

Y/n:"What it is Baldwin?"I asked crossing my arms making her sip her drink and smile.

Hailey:"James Bond"She said making me clap my hands and look at them while they all groaned.

Anwar:"How the hell was that bond?!"He asked making me look at them and shake my head.

Y/n:"I literally held my fingers up for 007 and made a gun sign with my hand....y'all suck as charades"I said taking a seat next to Hailey and Emily.

Emily:"My turn!"She yelled waking up making us laugh and watch her. All the other people left a hour ago but we all wanted to hang out more so we decided to stay by Anwar's and play a few games, hence Charades.

Bella:"Music!"She yelled making Emily nod. I sat back and watched Bella with a small smile.

The girls mood was definitely on a roller coaster and I could see it. She spent the entire night with a scowl on her face and looked extremely annoyed when Fai was around and as soon as he left she was as happy as can be. It confused the hell out of me but hey, what I'm I going to do about it?

Zayn:"Y/n!"He yelled making me jump"Its Y/n's song!"He yelled as Emily pointed at me. I looked at them questionably but they all seemed to be invested in the game.

Tyler:"Back to sleep!"He yelled making Emily shake her head.

Y/n:"Really guys? First song that pops into your head is sexual"I said making them all look at me.

Kendall:"All your songs are sexual"She said making me gasp.

Y/n:"Not all! And don't hate cause some people be making babies to my music"I said making them all laugh and go back to the game. Emily groaned and showed them all the middle finger making them all yell besides Bella and me.

"I don't fucking care!!"They yelled making me laugh and Emily look at them weirdly.

Emily:"Are you serious?! It took me showing you all a middle finger to get it"She said unbelievably making them all nod.

Taco:"Pretty much"

Travis:"Song has major fuck you vibes"He said making me laugh and get up with my glass.

Y/n:"I'm going to get a drink"I said waking up and walking to the kitchen filling my glass up with water. I heard footsteps coming towards me making me turn and see Bella. Shit

Bella:"Uh hey"She mumbled making me nod and send her a tight lipped smile.

Y/n:"Hey...."I said looking at her. She sighed and looked at me biting her lip nervously making shake my head and focus on something else.

Bella:"I didn't know you released new music"She said making me nod and sip my water.

Y/n:"I did....I guess I got inspired"I said making her nod and look at me playing with the end of her top.

Bella:"So....how have you been?"She asked making me lick my lip and sigh.

Y/n:"As can be expected"I said bluntly"and with you?"I asked making her roll her eyes but sigh.