After All These Years Part 6.

My queen 😍😍💞👑

Y/N POV.

Y/n:"Well, that was a good distraction"I mumbled making her giggle and kiss my cheek as she laid her head back on my chest.

Hailey:"It was....you've improved"She said making me laugh with her.

Y/n:"Does that mean that I was bad before?"I asked making her shake her head.

Hailey:"You weren't"She said making me laugh a little and look up at the ceiling letting out a small sigh.

Y/n:"She's still on my mind"I mumbled making Hailey kiss my cheek and sigh.

Hailey:"I know, but lets get some sleep"She mumbled making me nod and close my eyes letting sleep take over me.

I woke up to the sound of pots and pans making me groan and move my hand around the bed searching for a body to find none. I sat up straight and looked around the room to see Hailey gone making me sigh and rub my eyes.

I woke up from the bed and made my way downstairs to see Hailey moving around the kitchen cooking. I chuckled a little making her jump and hold her heart.

Y/n:"Morning Baldy"I said taking a seat in the stool making her fake glare at and go back to cooking.

Hailey:"Morning babes"She said making me smile at little"I woke up early and decided to make breakfast"She said making me rest my face in the palm of hand.

Y/n:"Hmmm I don't mind it, I like your cooking among other things"I said making her turn a light shade of red. I chuckled and woke up from the stool making my way to where she was standing"What would you like help with Baldy?"I asked making her hit my arm and look at me.

Hailey:"Get some plates out and pour us some juice"She said making me salute her and grab the things. I placed the plates on the counter with the glasses of juice making her place the bacon and eggs on our plates.

Y/n:"I'm honestly envious of the person you marry in the future"I said taking a seat making her follow my actions and laugh.

Hailey:"Why's that?"She asked amused.

Y/n:"Because you cook like a damn pro and you're sexy as hell"I said making her shove me and start eating her food"I'm just saying Baldy, you're special....dont settle for regular"I said making her look over at me and smile.

Hailey:"You know, I now fully understand why girls go mad over you...you can literally charm a girls pants off"She said making me burst out laughing making her laugh as well.

Y/n:"Uh, I dont really believe in charming a girls pants off, but thank you"I said making her giggle.

We continued our breakfast making small talk and laughing every now and then. We cleaned up and then sat on my couch cuddling.

Hailey:"Y/n/n"She said looking at me making me frown instantly.

Y/n:"I don't like when you say my name like that"I mumbled making her sit up and sigh.

Hailey:"I know, I have a few photoshoots and stuff coming up so I have to fly out to New York"She said making me pout"And I'll probably be gone for a week.....and I'm leaving tonight"She said making me groan.

Y/n:"Hails!"I whined making her groan as well.

Hailey:"I know! But you know you can't keep me captive forever...I have a job Y/n/n"She said making me put my head on her lap and hug her.

Y/n:"I know, its just nice having you around"I mumbled making her run her fingers through my hair.

Hailey:"Are you going to be okay? I know seeing Bella has set you off a little"She said making me nod and look at her.