Bloodclan Apprentices

Scourge jumped on to the dumpster to call the clan when he saw Wolfkit and Tawnykit pad out the nursery softly. Scourge took a deep breath and yowled for the clan to gather. "Cats of Bloodclan today two special kits will become apprentices" Scourge meowed. "When these two kits become apprentices those forest scum apprentices will be shaking out of there pelts" Scourge said deeply. The clan howled in agreement. "Silence"Scourge yowled the clan went silent. "Wolfkit and Tawnykit step forward" Wolfkit and Tawnykit did as they were told. "Do you two want to become apprentices if not I will have no chose then to kill do you understand""Yes sir Scourge we agree""Good"Scourge mewed. "Wolfkit you will continue your training and Tawnykit you as well""Yes sir Scourge""Good good"Scourge meowed. "Now Wolfkit and Tawnykit today will be your seventh moon in training when you bevome apprentices""Yes sir Scourge"Wolfkit and Tawnykit said in unison. "Good now Wolfkit,Tawnykit step forward"Scourge meowed. Wolfkit and Tawnykit took a step forward. "Wolfkit do you believe you can become a worthy apprentice?""Yes sir Scourge"Wolfkit meowed. "Tawnykit do you believe you can become a worthy apprentice?""Yes sir Scourge"Tawnykit meowed. "From this day forward Wolfkit and Tawnykit will be known as Wolfpaw and Tawnypaw"Scourge announced proud of his kits."Wolfpaw you will continue training with me and Bone""Yes sir" Wolfpaw mewed. "Tawnypaw you will continue training with Boulder""Yes sir" Tawnypaw meowed. With that Scourge jumped off the dumpster and padded up to his kits and purred."Um father why are you purring you never purr"Wolfpaw asked confused. "Oh Ummmm i'm purring because im happy now lets start training""Yes sir father" Thay mewed in unison. "Now Tawnypaw go with Boulder he will start training you""Yes sir"Tawnypaw mewed. "Wolfpaw follow me""Yes sir"Wolfpaw mewed. "Ok now attack me Wolfpaw"Scourge meowed. Wolfpaw unsheathed her dog teeth claws and ran at Scourge meeting his shoulder with her claws. Scourge unsheathed his dog teeth claws as well an almost caught Wolfpaws side but she dodged it. Scourge was astonished by his kits skills but he had some of his own. Wolfpaw was out of sight Scourge was confused till he felt a sharp pain in his side. He looked at his side and saw Wolfpaw had scratched his side and now she was on her side with blood gushing out of her stomach and Boulder over top of her with blood on his claws. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING BOULDER YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE TRAINING WITH TAWNYPAW""Im sorry it looked like she injured you I didn't mean to kill her""YOU KILLED MY DAUGHTER""No I didn't mean it like that I meant that I didn't mean to injure her""VIPER I NEED YOU NOW" Scourge demanded. "Im here sir""KILL BOULDER NOW""Yes sir" and with that Viper unsheathed his claws and charged at Boulder. Vipers claws made contact with Boulders throat making Boulder fall limp to the floor and Scourge  ran to his daughter "WOLFPAW CAN YOU HERE ME""D-dad is that y-you""Yes it's me can you walk move can you do anything""I-i can w-walk""Aspin get the medicine cat now""Yes Scourge". She ran to the trashcan were the medicine cat lives. "Scourge needs you now""im coming what does he need""Marrygold and alot of cobwebs""I'm on my way" the medicine cat said grabbing marrygold and a ton of cobwebs. The medicine cat came running out. "Im here Scourge what do I need to do" the medicine cat said. "Please just help my daughter" Scourge demanded.  "D-dad are you t-there""Im here Im here". Wolfpaw was squealing all day. "Oh Wolfpaw I will find Boulders kits and kill them till nothing is left" Scourge started telling his daughter. "D-dad I want to help y-you with it please" Wolfpaw mewed miserably. "Of course you can Wolfpaw he did do this to you" Scourge insisted. Wolfpaw meowed happily.  "Thanks dad" Wolfpaw mewed.