Night of Lust (smut chapter)

Both boys were excited for what Kano had planned for the night ahead, the day seemed to go slowly. Today was a day when everyone was relaxing from doing missions and schoolwork for some. At one point in the day, Kano went out shopping for a few things for that night. When dinner rolled around, everyone was hungry and ate quickly. Forced by Kido, everyone had to watch a movie together before going to bed. Seto ended up holding a frightened Kano while Kido was holding Momo. Of course Kido had to pick a scary movie. When the movie was done, everyone went to bed. Kano nearly dragged Seto to his room.

Kano forced the taller boy on to his bed and sat on his stomach, kissing him deeply. Seto parted his lips enough for the cat-eyed boy to force his tongue into his mouth. Seto let out a moan and wrapped his arms around Kano's waist, pulling it closer to him. Kano unzipped the green jumpsuit on the dark haired boy's body and snaked his hands up the white shirt underneath. Seto broke the kiss while panting hard, Kano was turning him on so easily. The green piece of clothing was quickly discarded and Seto was left in his white shirt and boxers.

"Not fair." Seto whimpered. "You still have all your clothes on." Kano smirked and took off his hoodie and lifted his arms for Seto to take his shirt off. Seto's face was a bright red, but he gladly took Kano's pale beige shirt off, revealing his pink nipples and great torso. Kano immediately tried to hide all the scars on his body, but Seto stopped him from doing so. The dark haired boy kissed at every single scar on Kano's body, letting him know that Seto loved him even with the scars on his body. Kano's face was a bright red, Seto licked and kissed at Kano's pink nipples, making his body jolt as he sharply inhaled.

"S-Seto.." Kano breathed. "My pants are too restricting.." Seto looked down and noticed the bulge in Kano's pants. "Eep!" Kano nearly shrieked, Seto had begun to palm Kano's erection through his tight jeans. The blonde was panting hard with his mouth open, allowing some saliva to drip down the side. Seto unzipped Kano's pants and slid them off, Kano was hard as a rock. The shorter blonde slowly slid Seto's white shirt over his head and threw it across the room, now the two of them were in nothing but their boxers. Seto hooked his fingers around the hem of Kano's boxers and began to slide them down, Kano reached for a plastic bag that he had gotten earlier in the day and pulled out some lube and... Handcuffs? Seto looked confused then Kano handcuffed him to the bed.

"K-Kano, what's this?" Seto stuttered, jiggling his wrists to show what he was talking about.

"Oh, just a little thought." Kano pointed out as he began to slide Seto's boxers down and revealed Seto's large member. "I might have a hard time fitting you inside me." Kano chuckled nervously, his remark made Seto's face turn red like a tomato. Seto never thought he was that big, but hearing Kano say it turned him on more. Kano squeezed a bit of lube on his fingers and began to prepare himself, Seto could only sit and watch in pure bliss. Kano moaned as he hit his sweet spot, making Seto blush. When Kano was done preparing himself, he squeezed some lube on to Seto's hard member and stroked it to lather it on. Seto let out a small moan from Kano's actions. The blonde lowered himself on to Seto's erection and whimpered in pain as Seto entered him.

"You're so tight, love." Seto moaned, Kano's face turned pink from being called 'love'. Kano sat on Seto until he adjusted to having his lover inside of him, and swayed his hips a little to make Seto feel unbelievable pleasure. Kano slowly lifted himself then plunged Seto back in to him, hitting his sweet spot. Kano let out a pretty loud moan as he continued to speed up, hitting that spot over and over again. "I-I'm going to cum, love." Seto panted, pulling the cuffs tight against his hands.

"M-Me too." Kano breathed before placing his lips on Seto's and shooting ribbons of cum over both boy's chests. When Kano released his load, he tightened up, sending Seto over his climax and filling Kano up with his seed. Kano collapsed on his boyfriend, not bothering to slide him out. Both boys were still hard, but Kano was too exhausted to do any more.

"If you release my hands, I can please you more~" Seto purred. Kano reached up and unlatched the handcuffs, allowing Seto to flip him over.

"Not again, please. My butt hurts too much." Kano complained, Seto pulled his still hard member out of his lover.

"Whatever you desire." Seto purred as he licked the cum covered head of Kano's cock, making him moan with pleasure. Seto sucked his boyfriend's hard on and stroked his own cock at the same time, the sight turned Kano on. Seto suddenly deep throated Kano, sending him over the edge and cumming in Seto's mouth. Seto happily swallowed all the cum released in his mouth, while pleasuring himself enough to cum on the sheets of Kano's bed. "Sorry there, love. I made a mess on the sheets." Seto nuzzled Kano's face and gave him a kiss.

"It's alright." Kano chuckled, he held Seto close and fell asleep.

-------------------------

Marry had heard a strange sound coming from Kano's room, when she opened the door a tad she saw Kano fingering himself with Seto handcuffed to the bed. Blood immediately flowed out her nose and she ran to grab a camera, when she got back Kano was riding Seto. She pressed record on her camera and watched the action unfold. Being a yaoi fangirl, she taped the whole thing.

After Kano had fallen asleep, Seto looked over at the door where Marry was and placed a finger to his lips as he winked at her. A blush spread across her face. He knew I was here?! Marry thought to herself as she shut the door to Kano's room.