EPILOGUE

And so, the five villainous teenagers were finally free to live their lives the way they wanted. Carlos and Helena were finally together, the son of Cruella de Vil no longer having a fear of dogs as the daughter of the Hades was learning to finally embrace who she was. Jay understood the concept of teamwork and finally let his friends in after knowing them for years. Evie realized just how smart and talented she was, and that her life didn't revolve around being with a prince. And Mal, she was beginning to realize what love felt like and there more to life than being evil. 

Everything was finally good and everyone was finally happy. Well, almost everyone. 

Because back on the Isle of the Lost, trouble was brewing. The Isle people watched the lights and fireworks in celebration of their new kings and five new heroes in resentment and anger. Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos and Helena were supposed to get the wand and set them all free. But instead, they just forgot about them and chose to live out the rest of their lives happily in Auradon. 

"Well they surely look happy," Uma, the daughter of Ursula, grumbled once she saw the five villain kids embrace each other happily on the television in her mother's Fish and Chips shop. She is sitting on the table in the front of the room near the television along with the rest of her crew, angrily watching the grand celebration in Auradon.  

"So what? We got their territory now. Why are you worried about them anyways?" Harry Hook, the son of the infamous Captain Hook, replied. 

"Aren't you?" Uma replied as she nodded over to the television. The son of Captain Hook looked at the TV to see Helena in Carlos' arms, staring lovingly at him with her hands placed on his shoulders. Harry quickly looked away before he could see what he knew happened next, the thought of it happening being enough to hurt him. "They get to live happily ever after while we are stuck here to rot."

"Well if you want to get out, then just find a way to get the wand and break the barrier," Gil, the son of Gaston, spoke up casually, causing Uma to smirk wickedly.

"What are you planning?" Harry asked with a smirk. Uma hopped onto the table, everyone quiet as the crew looked at their captain expectantly. 

"We are going to do what they didn't. When I get my chance, I will reign down an evil on Auradon unlike anything they've ever seen before," Uma spoke grandly to her pirate crew, envisioning it all in her head. "And you all will be right there with me. The sons of Hook and Gaston," She said, the two boys jumping onto the tables stand beside her. "And me, the daughter of Ursula. It will be us that they will remember, not those pathetic traitors."

The pirates all cheered at Uma's wicked plan, hoping for the time that they would exact their revenge on the people of Auradon and the five villain kids that betrayed them. 

What?
You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?

And that is the end of my Disney's Descendants story, Fire Within. Yes, there will be a sequel to this story that's based off of Descendants 2, but it will have my own little twist to it. I cannot express how grateful I am to everyone that supported this story, whether you were there from the beginning or you're reading it long after it's been finished. Thank you all so much for taking the time out of your day to read this story and I hoped you all enjoyed it.

With love,
Thalia x