Chapter 3

It's hard to put a mask on your face, but once you do that it will only gets better and better ..

Today was the party. The party everyone is talking about..

"Em, you ready?" I heard Lara from the door of my room as I didn't looked to her but stared at myself in the mirror.

I was wearing the pink dress Lara and I bought a few days ago in the city. I didn't wear a lot of make-up only some mascara and blush and I curled my hair a little bit.

"What do you think?" I said as I turned around to her.

"Owh em you look like a princess" she said as I blushed a bit and looked to the mirror once again.

"You think so?" I said as i looked to my body in the mirror.

I just felt so empty. Like I was a bag without anything inside. Even though the bag was so beautiful from the outside in the inside it was just nothing and also nothing worth.

"What's wrong?" Lara Said as she stood behind me And looked to me in the mirror.

"Nothing you are right, I look like a princes" I Said as I smiled as Lara smiled too

"Good , let's go then!" Lara said as I nodded and we went to the party.

*time passes*

" you are so funny" I Said. For the first time i was actually laughing again , I was having fun and I enjoyed it so so much. For the first time I had the feeling someone could save me.

The party just started Some hours ago and All that hours I was talking with Luke , he was a Really Nice boy. That i met before a while ago.

Luke tried to Tell me a story But there were too much drunk people and the music was too loud so I couldn't hear him.

He came closer to me and whispered something in my ear. "Should we go outside?" He said and I nodded.

He took my hand and we went outside. He told me the story while we stood in the big garden while we looked to the big lake in the back.

"Em" he said as I looked to him instead of the lake. The only thing that I could see were his big beautiful brown eyes, I could just drown in them.

"Yeah" I said after a while when he still didn't go on with talking.

"I really like you" he said a bit nervous. I was shocked about what he said but also happy at the same time.

"In what kind of way ?" I said already knowing the answer but just wanna make sure that he meant what I thought he meant.

"This kind" he said as he leaned in and kissed me. After some second he let me go as I became red.

"Would you like to go on a date together? Ice skating maybe?" He said as I was shocked.

"I have to go" I said forcing myself not starting to cry in front of him.

I ran away as I heard him shouting my name , I ran as fast as I could until I was at the special place I was always with him, looking to the water and just be there together

I sat on a stone crying while I looked to the water, trying to get calm again.

I wish I would be able to let him go and move on with my life but I just couldn't it was my fault and I have to pay for it, for the rest of my life.

Never forget : how higher you fly how deeper you will fall when it ends.

So here's chapter three , I know I didn't write for a long time. I Really forgot about the book and I was sooo busy with my internship that I didn't had time to write either. So let me know What you think about this chapter. And i Will soon post another chapter.

Xxx Juul