| FIFTY-TWO

"Lily?" 

"Albus?! You're really awake?! Oh my god!" 

Albus Potter smiled at his younger sister. He felt a headache coming. Well, waking up from a coma wasn't easy. He tried to sit up in the small hospital bed of St. Mungo's but failed miserably. His side still hurt (which was kicked by an A-Class bitch).

Lily rushed over from the small couch she basically resided in since the attack. She quickly enveloped Albus into a hug.

"I missed you, I missed you so much! I'm so glad you're alright!" She said, crying.

"Shh, don't cry. How are the others?" Albus asked, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"They are stable. Molly woke up today from her coma, Scorp too is okay, I think he'll wake up soon, and Leah's alright too."

"God, I just wanna kill Jennifer!"

"Me too, Al. But Dad, Uncle Ron, and some other Aurors are after her. She'll get what she deserves."

"She has too. Is Scorp gonna be okay?"

"Definitely. I'll get Mom, she's with Dad and Uncle Draco at Scorp's cabin. I'll be right back!"

Albus nodded. "Sure. I love you so much, Lils- you're the best sister I could ever ask for," he said hugging her.

"Love you more, Al. I'll see you later!" 

Albus smiled to himself.

•••

next chapter. all will be revealed :)