| FIFTY-NINE

THE DAILY PROPHET
23rd July, 2025

POTTER BALL WRECKER JENNIFER NOTT FINALLY CAUGHT

   Earlier this morning, Aurors Ronald Weasley and Harry Potter captured criminal Jennifer Nott, the daughter of Theodore Nott, at a London suburb

   Jennifer Alissa Nott, daughter of Theodore and Alissa Nott, is a member of the accidental magic reversal squad.

    Nott, 19, had used the cruciatus curse on Albus Potter, Scorpius Malfoy, Molly Weasley ii and Leah Delacour on the night of the famous Potter Ball. It was reported that she had taken the Polyjuice Potion and transformed herself into Mia Chang, the daughter of Cho Chang. Her motives stay unknown by the family, or so they say. Previously she had been expelled from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, for using an unknown spell on Lucy Weasley, the daughter of Percy and Audrey Weasley, and almost causing her death. It is reported that Molly Weasley, the sister of Lucy, had also taken part in her 'torture' and consequently, was expelled and disowned from the Weasley family. Insiders say, that recently, Molly had recently apologized to the family and had been taken in. Our correspondents think that maybe, Molly's 'betrayal' to Jennifer, had been the reason for her anger in the first place. The four, after being tortured by the Cruciatus Curse, were immediately taken into St. Mungo's and were healed after a week.

   Nott was a previous Ministry worker, and following her antics, she has been sacked.

   Sources say, that maybe, she'll be sentenced to Azkaban, or worse, locked up into St. Mungo's mental ward.

PAGE 3: A BRIEF HISTORY OF JENNIFER NOTT.

PAGE 4: AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH HARRY AND GINNY POTTER!

PAGE 5-6: ALL ABOUT THE POTTER BALL ATTACK

PAGE 7: JENNIFER FOLLOWING DADDY'S PATH?

PAGE 7: POSSIBLE REASONS FOR THE ATTACK