| FUN FACTS!

here are a few fun facts about the series!

1. Lily was supposed to end up with Aiden. They were supposed to get engaged during their seventh year and get married. And then Lysander came, and I felt like Lysander deserved Lily more.

2. Lorcan was supposed to end up with Roxanne, not Amelia. 

3. Amelia was supposed to end up with James. Yeah, weird, right? Then, I decided that that was a terrible plot, and boom! Amelia and Lorcan!

4. Roxanne and Paris were supposed to break up and Rox would go after Lorcan and Paris after Amelia. Too much drama.

5. Leah wasn't supposed to be in the series. She was to be in my other story, and I sort of just put her here.

6. Elliot was supposed to be James's son. While writing the first book, I actually made Alice pregnant with James's baby. Not Fred's. And while writing this one, I felt the need to add more drama.

7. James was supposed to be with Alice. And Elliot. Not Leah.

8. Teddy was then supposed to end with James. (#JEDDY SHIPPER FOREVER)

9. And then, Lily was also supposed to end up with Teddy.

10. Lucy was originally supposed to end up with Livius.

10 fun facts 'bout the characters!

1. Molly baked 50 red velvet cupcakes to apologize to Lucy.

2. Alice fell in love with a muggle, Edward Murphy, while shopping for biscuits.

3. Leah and James are together for four and a half years after they finally get engaged.

4. Rose and Frank's daughter Eleanor loves her Aunt Lily very much.

5. After what Jennifer did, the Potter Ball has been stopped. But Ginny and Harry still throw parties here and there.

6. Jennifer got a ten-year sentence to Azkaban.

7. Fred ran away with Jennifer when everyone was busy helping decorate the Potter Ball.

8. Lily and Lysander have two kids: Laurel Amelia Scamander and Asher Lorcan Scamander. Asher's the older one.

9. James has a son with Leah: Noah.

10. Scorpius and Albus have 5 dogs: Kiki, Olivia, Zach, Tori, and Liv.

(A/N: there are bonus chapters coming up soon!)