6

Jisoo's POV

"Good morning class, today I will be giving you all your first project and you will do it with the person sitting next to you."

Oh my God, I have a project with Seungcheol. I'm gonna have a nosebleed.

"The project is due in three days. If you don't finish it in three days you and your partner will get an F." I hear some people groan and some our happy because they're probably teamed up with their friend.

"Where should we do the project?" Seungcheol turns to me and my eyes immediately fall to his red lips. His lips are so pretty..

I then get snapped back to reality, "Jisoo? Hello ~ " I look back up at his eyes, "Sorry.. What was the question?" I feel stupid for making him repeat his words.

"I ask where should we do the project." The thought of being in the same room as him alone makes me shy but I have to put those feelings aside. "Do you want to do it at my place?" I try to sound confident as I say that.

"Sure, should we go after school?" I nod excitedly. For once I'm happy about school work.. And it's because of him.

___

It's the end of school and I'm packing my bags with Minghao beside me. "You're lucky." He starts off, not taking his eyes away from his locker. "Why?" I close my locker shut. He tells me to turn around and then he leaves, walking home on his own this time.

I was shocked to see Seungcheol standing behind me. My heart races with every step closer he takes.

"Hey! Are you ready to go?" He pats my shoulder. Heat rushes up to me face but I try not to let it show.

"Yep. Let's go."