15

Jisoos POV

It has been a month since the first say of school, everything is going well.

Minghao and Jun are talking a lot but in private. The barrier between our groups still stands and I don't know why. It's not that we have something against each other, at least I don't think so.

"Minghao better not forget about us.." Jihoon stares at the two talking together, they look like a couple or something. They say goodbye to each other and they go back to their own separate groups.

"Was it fun ~ " Seungkwan teases him. At this point none of us knows if he's still straight or not. "Whatever.. It was fun. Thanks for telling me to talk to him, Jisoo." He lips form a really tiny smile.

"How about you and Seungcheol? Hmm?" Seokmin smirks, I look away feeling flustered. There's not much to say to be honest. We're just friends and it's gonna stay like that. "Nothing interesting. As for Mingyu.." I say and everyone lays their eyes on him.

Mingyu groans in frustration. "What do I do! I've never even talked to him before!" Hmm, maybe I can help.

___

"Seungcheol." I whisper to him, just like on the first day. "What is it? Hurry or we'll get in trouble.." I look at the teacher and make sure she isn't looking at us like last time.

I think about what I should say cause I didn't plan it out, "Uhh.. My friend has a crush on your friend.." That's a good start. "Who?" Seungcheol asks while still trying to pay attention to the lesson.

"Mingyu likes Wonwoo." I hope telling this won't make Mingyu upset. Seungcheol's facial expression is still the same, he doesn't seem shocked, "Oh, yeah I know." I'm also somehow not suprised that he knows.

After the class Seungcheol tells me things about Wonwoo that might be useful for Mingyu.

"Thank you for helping me, Seungcheol." The two of us walk out of class together and once we saw our friends we part our ways, "No problem, I have to go now. Bye!"

"Bye.."