13

Jisoo's POV

"So out of the seven of us only two of us are not straight." I guess that's true but I feel like something is not right. I see Minghao spacing out in the distance, why does he always seem off. "Minghao? What's up?" Jeonghan asked him, as the mom of the group I guess he noticed him too.

  Minghao tells him that he's fine and continues to stare at the distance. There is definitely something going on.

___

"This is our last day of the project I guess." I say in a slightly bad mood, now I don't have a reason to hang out with Seungcheol anymore. "You act as if we're never gonna meet anymore, we can still hangout together." He laughs a little as he takes me to his house. We decided to finish the project at his place.

Suddenly it's quiet and we both stop talking, but then he called my name, "Jisoo?" I turn to him in, trying to hide the blush on my face, I like it when he says my name. "You know Jun?" I nod slowly, I'm pretty sure he's the Chinese one of their group.

"Good. Since he's Chinese his Korean isn't really good. You have a friend named Minghao who's also Chinese, right?" Okay, I was right about him being Chinese. I nod and I feel like I see where this is going. "You want me to see if Minghao is willing to help Jun?"

"Pretty much." Aww, he's so thoughtful.

But I wonder if Minghao would do it or not, he's not very trusting when meeting or talking with new people. "I'll ask him." I hope I can convince him to talk with Jun..

"Really? Thank you! It means a lot!"

He pulls me in a hug.

My heart is beating fast...