Survey's

First off, congratulations for making it to the second part of this "book." This so isn't a book but I need to say that to make me feel good about myself. Okay, so I left you on that dramatic pause. You are now here and you are eager to know how to make those big numbers! 

Or you want something part time when you aren't working to bring in a little more income. So here's my second tip to make more money. 

Survey's! 

Okay so when I first read about this online, I was a tad confused. At first I thought that I was the one who had to be creating the survey's then I thought, oh damn I am now going to have to get people to do the survey's and that is stress but no. There are websites dedicated to paying you to do survey's! Yes, that sounds pretty amazing right? 

I started off by looking up the highest, fastest paying survey sites and from there, I went through them all. I literally went through about fifty survey sites and used them for a week. A lot of them were shit so I deleted my account on them and other's were pretty darn good. 

From the original fifty I was using I managed to narrow it down to about six or seven different ones. I thought that by signing up to ask many survey sites as possible I would be making lots and lots of money but no. It is actually better to have a selected amount of sites and to go from there. By managing lots of survey sites it doesn't actually give you a chance to make money on every individual site which means you will be sitting doing survey's for about a year before you actually start to make anything. 

So once I had got rid of about forty of these sites, I was left with the sites that actually did a pretty good job for me and have been making me a good amount of money. No, you won't be making loads of money from this but it is a nice way to make a little bit of money daily from your computer and if you have any free time. 

Okay now it is time for the sites! Don't worry, I will be giving you all my tips and tricks on how to make that cash roll in. 

Like I said before, I originally signed up to loads of survey sites. Most of them, I couldn't qualify to do any of the survey's, and the other half you had to do at least 100 survey's in order to make 25p and that is just a waste of time. So I found the sites that actually did a good job for me and I could be making some good money from. 

Once again, intense cliff hanger...