InboxPounds

It is great to know that you're not illiterate! 

Here is my referral code for this survey site, I think we both get a bonus when you sign up using this link. Hopefully, it works. It should say something along the lines of, 'Welcome, Charlotte has invited you.' Here's the link:

https://www.inboxpounds.co.uk/?r=ref2355219&s=7

Okay so let's just get down to the point of this book. 

Like I was saying in the previous part, I have some great websites lined up for you and I really consider you sign up to them all because so far, they have all made me money, they are all legit so don't worry. I am very internet cautious as a person so I watch what I sign up to and I googled like crazy just to know that in fact these website's are all legit because there are big companies out there that want your opinion. 

Also, (I know I am rambling) just keep in mind that you may not always qualify for a survey but something I have worked out from being on these survey sites for a while now is that the more you are on them the more survey's you get given. The only reason you wouldn't qualify for a survey is because you are either too young or two old. They be be wanting opinion's from the ages 70+ because it is about a nursing home and if you are sixteen years old, that survey obviously won't be relevant to you but from my experience of being seventeen on these survey sites there are a lot of survey's you can qualify for and to be honest that goes for any age. 

Also, again. Make sure when you sign up that you fill out your profile survey so the website can send you survey's that are relevant to you and you are most likely to qualify for because then you aren't wasting your time. 

So the first survey site I want to tell you about is called InboxPounds. If you are American it is called InboxDollars and they are two separate sites depending on your currency. But the one I use is InboxPounds, obviously because I am British. 

Once again, if you want to access this site now click on the link and it should hopefully take you to the sign-up page with something across the screen saying 'Welcome, Charlotte has invited you.' I know, very formal. Link belowww!

https://www.inboxpounds.co.uk/?r=ref2355219&s=7

Anyway, out of all of the website's I have used this has got to be my favourite. I had heard some great review's about this site and so I wanted to experiment a little. 

I decided to use this site along with a few other's for a week to see how much I would earn. In my first week, I earn't £20 which I know doesn't sound like a lot of money but considering I was a newbie to the website it was a great start. The only bad thing about InboxPounds is that they don't send money through PayPal, they only do it through Mastercard or cheque. I obviously applied for a check after the first week which got sent to be in three or four days. It was completely legit!

So once I got my first cheque and I was happy with the way it was rewarding me, I decided to do it for a week. After I had gotten the hang of it I ended up by earning £45 the next week and once again, I requested a check which got sent to me. 

Considering I had only been doing it for two week's £65 wasn't bad at all. Now I have gotten the hang of it, I am now making more money as the week's go on and this is part of my daily routine. The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is survey's on this website. I constantly have a tab open and all I do is refresh the page and click on the survey's that I have been applied for. 

Now, it roughly takes 10-20 minutes to do one survey and you do make anything between 25p-85p per survey so you can do the maths but this is for an endless amount of survey's, there is no limit for the amount of survey's you can do in a day. There is also a section on InboxPounds called Peanut Lab. This is basically an external link you can click on that takes you to another page. You can take survey's there and the money will be added to your InboxPounds account. I once made £5 from peanut labs and on average I make £4 a day from taking surveys on Peanut Lab, plus all the other survey's I am given. 

There is also loads of other things you can do to make money on the website. These can be anything from being paid to sign up for another survey site to spinning a wheel (you get 10 spins a day) where you can win money. 

This overall is my favourite website and I highly recommend you use it because you're not just making money but also taking survey's can be quite fun because it gives you a chance to share you opinion and you can be as positive or negative as you want.

Once again, here's my referral link. (Just in case you didn't get it the first thousand times.)

https://www.inboxpounds.co.uk/?r=ref2355219&s=7

Proceed to the checkout (next part.)