Danger #2

"Hey, Laur, are you done packing?" Normani asked while zipping her travel bag.

"Yep!" I answered collapsing on my bed.

"Where's Ally?" Normani asked again.

I laughed. "I don't know. All I know is she spent all night packing her things."

I heard Normani's giggle. "Typical Ally."

I heard our door open and Ally's voice echoed inside the room. "Are you two talking about me?" she said accusingly.

"Yeah, we were," I said sheepishly pulling myself out of the bed.

"You do know it's rude to talk about someone behind their back," Ally said jokingly.

Normani and I rolled our eyes.

Ally just laughed. "I had a word with Troy. He was assigned to take us to Carrolton Academy. You ready?"

I crouched beside my bed and pulled my weapon case under it. You know what weapon case means, right? One word: Deadly. No need to explain. All of the students in this Academy has one.

I put the weapon case on my bed while Normani and Ally are watching me. I gently tapped my left hip checking if my favourite weapon was there, feeling the cold metal against my skin. It was a teeny tiny gun given by my father.

"Ok, I'm ready," I informed them. I reached for my Nikon D7000 and hung it on my neck. I grabbed my medium sized back pack , I slung it over my shoulder. And grabbed the weapon case with my right hand. I'm ready to go.

Ally and Normani followed my example.

"Wait, Ally," I said making Ally stop walking towards the door.

She raised her eyebrows like asking 'what?'

I pointed her bags. Key word: BAGS. She got four enourmous bags. "Are you living in Carrolton Academy for good?" I asked her.

 She twirled her bags in her arms happily. "No, silly."

"It's like you're bringing the whole closet," I commented.

"Oh she did," Normani said laughing. "Not literally the closet, though. She brought ALL the things in her closet."

Ally pouted, faking offended. "I need these!"

"Ofcourse, you do," Normani and I said in unison. We exchanged looks then burst in laughter.

At the corner of my vision I saw Ally rolled her eyes. "I hate you two," she said.

Normani stuck her tounge out. "You love us," she said.

"I don't!"

I walked over to Ally and grabbed one of her bags. "Here, let me help you."

She looked at me. Her eyes betraying her acting being mad at us.

Normani grabbed one of Ally's bag too. "I'll help too!" Ally's eyes twinkled more.

"Aww," Ally said. "I love you guys."

"See? You can't hate us," Normani said pushing her point. I chuckled, I'm super glad they are my team.

Ally's about to answer to Normani but stopped when someone knocked on the door.

Since I was the nearest, I reached the door knob and opened it. Viewing a smiling Troy.

"Hey, Jauregui," he greeted. I nodded and opened the door widely. He gladly walked in.

"You ready?" he asked kindly. He looked at Ally who was holding a two enormous bag since Normani and I got the other two.