Danger #6.1

Lauren couldn't believe she fell to Camila's weapon again. Now she was stuck in her room, on her bed, playing chess with Ally whose whining every time she loses, which is always. Normani plugged Ally's Ipod to the speaker she borrowed from Dinah and searched for a song to play.

"Ally, don't you have Beyonce?" Normani asked and looked at Ally in disbelief.

Ally didn't bother to look up. She shook her head, her eyes are looking at her chess pieces, looks like Allycat is concentrating hard. Lauren smirked at the view infront of her.

"But you are my friend!" Normani whined. "You should've atleast ten songs of Beyonce here!"

"Just pick whatever," Ally told her. Eyes still on the chess board.

"Just pick whatever," Normani muttered. "What would I pick here?" she asked herself while scanning Ally's playlist.

Ally made a move and Lauren grinned.

"Now I am confident that you will polish my hunter knife, Ally," Lauren said making a move. Normani and Ally never beat Lauren when it comes to Brain Games. Lauren was just so smart and cocky and confident and annoying.

"You are always confident," Ally mumbled. Thinking hard for her next move. "Can I just fix your clothes instead? Your hunter knife is sharp already."

"But it's not sharp enough," Lauren said. "I need a knife that would kill someone with one blow."

"You have your cutie gun," Ally said, finally making a move.

Lauren scowled at Ally. "Don't call it 'cutie' gun."

"But it's so tiny, so cute."

"It's deadly," Lauren shot back.

Ally chuckled. "I know it's deadly, Laur. I already saw how you fire that lil thing. Now are you going to take your move?"

Lauren moved her Queen to trap Ally's king and Normani shouted. "AHA!" then the song Mirrors by Justin Timberlake filled the room.

Ally groaned. "Can you let me win like, once?"

"You'll still polish my knife?" Lauren asked raising an eyebrow.

"Fine," Ally muttered.

Lauren grinned, "Ok." Then reached her fingers to move Ally's Queen to trap her own king.

"But your King would eat it," Ally protested pointing at Lauren's King.

"He would," Lauren said softly. She moved her King to eat Ally's Queen, and pointed at Ally's bishop. "But your bishop would definetely eat my King. And I don't have any move to do. Sometimes you have to sacrifice to win."

Ally stared at the pieces. Her lips formed an 'O' shape.

Lauren grinned. "See? You could've win. Now polish my knife. My weapon case is under my bed." She stood from the bed and walked towards Normani. "Lemme pick a song."

Normani pouted but gave the Ipod to Lauren. "You should play The Script or OneRepublic more often," she told Normani.

Normani rolled her eyes. "No, Beyonce still."

There's a knock on the door and Normani automatically walked towards it. She opened the door revealing a smiling Dinah and Normani smiled immediately.

"Hey Dinah, come in," she told Dinah. "Hey Lauren! Look who's here? Another warrior of Beyonce. Hah! You're going to lose!" Normani shouted.

Lauren chuckled. "I don't lose, Mani. You two couldn't beat me," Lauren told them while scanning Ally's playlist.