Chapter 1 SM HIGH SCHOOL

---------------------------------
SNSD'S POV
---------------------------------
"Hey!!!faster we are going to be late!!!" Sooyoung shouted.

"It's okay we are the queens anyway..there's nothing to worry about" Hyoyeon shouted back contouring her nose.

"Stop shouting and just get ready!!" Taeyon scolded them.

5 minutes later..
"We are leaving"  Taeyon said as they leave........

------------------
EXO'S POV
-------------------
As expected they are early because it's first day of school..

"Hayysst...we are the only students here" Chanyeol sighed as they go to their respective classrooms.."What do you expect??" Baekhyun asked with sarcastic tone.."What ar----"
"Hey beagle line!! Stop talking and just review your notes!!" Suho cut Chen when he was about to speak.

----------------------
Bangtan's POV
---------------------
"Guys let's go!!!" J-hope shouted.
And the members followed J-hope in their car. The car was filled with silence when Rapmonster/Namjoon spoke "Why don't we transfer??" He asked and the members started to ask some question about it "Why are we going to transfer? Where are we going to transfer??" Jungkook asked and Rapmonster just sighed..

---------------------
Red Velvet's POV
----------------------
"Are you ready?" Irene asked and the girls nodded except for Yeri that is in her own world. "Hey!!are you listening maknae???" Irene asked and Yeri noticed it so she nodded.

10 minutes later.......

Irene's POV

"EXO!!" Joy shouted almost like fangirling.. She is really a die hard fan of EXO. Like who would not like EXO? They are perfect... Then suddenly SNSD sunbaenim passes and we bowed to them because they are the queen of this school..

Baekhyun's POV

We were about to start the class when we heard our name.. "EXO!!" We saw Joy and her teammate..We know that they are fangirl of us so we just ignored them...We are the king of this school and as expected we are early but the queen or SNSD are not yet here..

Finally we are going to start the class when we heard some girls laughing and yeah..they are SNSD and they are late!!!

UGH!! They think they can be late just because they are the  queen??....

We stared at them and then  we started the class..

Tayeon's POV

We are late and yeah as expected EXO are early again.... We went to our classroom laughing because of the stories that Sooyoung said as we were laughing, we stopped at our classroom and I just found out that the whole class is staring at us..even EXO!! Like they are staring at us looking dissapointed ...and we just started the class..

Suho's POV
The bell rang.. it means it is breaktime.  We went to the cafeteria and saw some girls fangirling there are some groups like redvelvet, nct, shinee and superjunior... We  bowed to our sunbaenims because it is a sign of respect..We are eating silently when we heard SNSD singing loudly...it is so annoying!!..