THE WAR?!?!

Taeyon's POV
Gosh!!! I think I can't stop these girls right now.. They are singing so loud! And I think we're doomed because all the students here at the cafeteria are looking at us..wait I can't see EXO..oh nevermind I'm just going to eat

"Why are you so loud? SNSD?" I was startled when I heard the principal's voice."I am sorry Sir" the girls said in unison while I'm here feeling the second hand embarassment.. "And you miss Taeyon, Why did you let them sing like that? You are the leader and you should know your responsibilities!" The principal said. "I'm sorry sir.This will not happen again sir." I just said.

Baekhyun's POV

We told the principal that SNSD are singing so loud.So he went to the cafeteria and scolded them. Yeah!! Serves them right..Like. seriously?! Why would they sing like that?? Does the cafeteria look like a karaoke room?? Gosh!! Even if they are the queens of the school, they should not be acting like that....wait why am I thinking about them anyway??

And you miss Taeyon, Why did you let them sing like that? You are the leader and you should know your responsibilities!" The principal said. I suddenly felt guilty because she did nothing wrong. It's just that her members are so loud. I'm feeling this right now because I was the one who told Suho that we should tell the principal about this because they are so loud.

Flashback....

"Suho hyung, they are so annoying!". Chanyeol said." I think we have to do something" I said." What are we going to do?" Chen asked." We are going to tell the principal." I said then we went to the principal's office and told him what happened.

end of the flashback.....

Jessica's POV
Gosh!! What are we going to do now? I'm sure Taeyeon unnie will scold us later. Wait I have a bad feeling about this. Exo didnt care about this?They should be the one who is scolding us but they are not the principal is the one who scolded us.But how did the principal know about this?? Is it possible that someone told the principal?? Who would that be? We are the queens so they don't have the courage to tell it but who was it??

I looked at EXO's table while the principal is scolding us and I saw Kris smirking at me! Wait....why is he smirking?? Could it be possible that they are the one who told the principal about this???.
Gosh!! EXO be ready!! The war is about to come.Then I also smirked to Kris.