O-OKAY?

RM's POV

Actually, when I went to SM high, I went to the Dean's Office to inquire. As we were discussing things, group of boys came. Group of boys whom I really know. It's because it's EXO. I know them since they are popular plus they are from SM. V would be really glad if he'll know that I saw them in person.

"Dean!" that was Baekhyun
"What?" it was the dean.
"They are annoying" Sehun said while pouting. Other members looked at me and probably doesn't recognize me because I'm not from here.

"What? what did they do again this time?" the dean said. Im surprised that they are talking casually. They talked about the girls who are singing in the cafeteria and such. Like who would do that??

I acted like i was coughing and that caught their attention so I spoke "Thank you sir. I will return with my group mates" He nodded so I went to the cafeteria.

I'm surprised with their menu. I thought our cafeteria was really different but seeing this I think I'm wrong. There are various dishes here.

I ordered what caught my eye and then went to sit. I saw a lot of idols today. The cafeteria was noisy because of these girls. I think this is what EXO are saying earlier. They are SNSD. But how come? How come they can just go and tell the dean? I mean they are the queen. Ahh. I forgot EXO is also the King so it's fair.

The cafeteria was noisy until the dean came with EXO. He scolded SNSD. With that I went home and told the boys that we are transferring.

While I was browsing, I thought about something. I saw how clueless SNSD were when the dean came. I think I have to tell them. But what if EXO will know??. Nevermind. So as I was browsing, I decided to message SNSD.

RM
HELLO

SNSD
HI

RM
I KNOW THIS IS SO SUDDEN BUT I KNOW WHO TOLD THE PRINCIPAL

SNSD
WHO?

RM
IT'S EXO

SNSD
OKAY. THANKS.

That was our convo. I don't know what to do next. I was thinking about it when i heard a sound from my laptop. I checked it and it was a message from SNSD.

SNSD
TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AND HOW DID YOU KNOW. SM COEX 10 AM SHARP. BYE

That was the last message I got. So I'm thinking if I'm going or not. Should I?