WITNESS

Kris' POV

I smirked at Jessica who is now getting scolded by the principal with her teammates. I think she saw me then she also smirked at me.

I am really annoyed with these girls I know that they are the queen but they are crossing the line. If we didn't tell the principal what happened earlier they would have been singing until the breaktime is done thanks to Baekhyun he was the one who told us that we should do something about it.

Yeri's POV

We are shocked because of what our Senior did! But I think it's okay because they are the queen. Then the principal came and scolded them. I know who is the one who told the principal about this.

flashback.....

While SNSD are singing, I am just curious why is it that EXO is not doing something. We cannot do anything because we are scared. EXO is the only one who could stop them but they are just staring at them and I can see that they are very annoyed. Then I saw them discussing about something I dont know  what it is because I didnt hear what they said. Then they left the cafeteria without doing anything.

5 minutes later.....

I saw EXO coming back after they left but they are with the principal.  Then the principal scolded SNSD..

end of the flashback...

I want to tell this to SNSD but I know that EXO will be mad at me...

At the dorm.

Taeyeon's POV

"Ya!!!"  I shouted at them we are now  having a meeting at the dorm."You shouldn't do that!! You know!!"  I said. "But unnie we are the quee-" " You are the queen??. I know but you crossed the line. You are too much. You are taking the students for granted. What you did is not right. I hope  you know that. Yes you are the queen and that means you know what is wrong and what is right. And what you did is wrong" I cutted YoonA off because I know what she's going to say anyway..

" But unnie who would dare to tell the principal about this?? You know the students are scared of us..wait could it be???..." Seohyun said and we looked at each other and we know what it means

"EXO??" We all said. "But I looked at them earlier and they reacted like  nothing is happenning. They are just sitting in there."  I said

"We need to do something about this".  I said and then we went to bed..